Reviews for Fragile
Shion Kanon chapter 16 . 10/17
Is quite a shame that this fanfic has been left behind after 8 years. The story had been really so far and I'll give you a follow in hopes that this fanfic would be brought back. I'm hoping you're ok, you were really excited about with finishing this fanfic al and the it abruptly . I Just hoping you're ok and update someday...
KiboIchiro24 chapter 16 . 8/9
Okay, I’ve got quite a bit to say in this review. Let’s start with the fact that even though the characters are definitely OOC in this story (except for Shiki, Rima, and Aido), I can actually imagine them doing and saying these things. It doesn’t feel totally out of character for them. If I had tried to did this, I would probably destroy the characters. But you haven’t, and that makes you my favorite author EVER! (I just have to mention that your stories are my go-to source of Zeki smut, Zeki fluff, or a little bit of both! *grin*)
I know that this was a few chapters back, but could you keep Ichiru the way he is? Please? He’s an anti-hero through and through, and it’s perfect for him.
Now I gotta ask: when is chapter 17 coming?! I so love this story, if only because most people, when they write an AU, they usually keep Yuki the way she was when she was human (and she is so much more than what she was like as a human), they write Yuki so that she was never turned into a human but still make her act like when she was human, or they give her some very BA qualities but don’t really let her use those qualities too much. And I’m very sorry if you think I have a problem with human Yuki. I don’t, but she honestly couldn’t do much. She did save Zero’s life for four years but didn’t notice it. She didn’t realize that she could be a true heroine; the kind that doesn’t need a man (or two) to swoop in and save her. And “Fragile” is just starting to address that. Hence the reason why Yuki wants to become a vampire.
I really hope you at least give readers some sort of date at which you’ll update your story.

With great respect,
Kibo_Ichiro
Kara chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
WTF HAPPEND TO CHAPTER 17!? All the chapters so far have been AMAZING!
Zauren for Life chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Keep it Goin ! ! ! this story is awesome ! ! !
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
The "baby" part on which zero say is so out of character.. And disgusting..
PEARL chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Is it just me? Or all of the chapters in this fanfic have that censored scene ever since yuuki and zero first did it.
Yudaina chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
I started reading this story today and I really love it! It's so interesting. I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I hope you continue it some time in the future. 3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
KYAA! Oh my! Zeki will forever rule over Yume. Love this story! Please update soon! I don't wanna lose interest in reading this because the next chapter hasn't been updated. So UPDATE PLEASE i so want Kaname killed in the kanga so Zeki will prevail but we will have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Hey is it just me or is the story line a little like twilight... Like how the baby might kill her...
ezalegowsk2 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
OMG please make Ichiru a goodie
ThatPerson chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey I know! What if someone decided to continue this themselves? It hasn't been updated for 2 years. Not me I'm not good at writing but somebody else?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Please finish this! :D Also, I'm happy that in the manga all the yume crap is over, now Yuuki is about to kill Kaname. :3
ParadiseAvenger chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I laughed when i saw that Zero was using God striking him down as an excuse. How about Daddy-Cross striking him down?
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww, this is really cute. I always liked Ruka, but she bacem such a pain which her constant "Kaname-sama, Kaname-sama! Kya!" She needs a major does of girl power and she's getting it. I love her in this story.
DofD chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
This is AMAZING!

I think you took off her apron twice at the end. Sorry, I am a very detail oriented person. In other words I have major OCD especially when it comes to reading.