Reviews for Fragile
Kara chapter 16 . 4/6
WTF HAPPEND TO CHAPTER 17!? All the chapters so far have been AMAZING!
ZeroKiryu's Lover chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Keep it Goin ! ! ! this story is awesome ! ! !
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
The "baby" part on which zero say is so out of character.. And disgusting..
PEARL chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Is it just me? Or all of the chapters in this fanfic have that censored scene ever since yuuki and zero first did it.
Yudaina chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
I started reading this story today and I really love it! It's so interesting. I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I hope you continue it some time in the future. 3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
KYAA! Oh my! Zeki will forever rule over Yume. Love this story! Please update soon! I don't wanna lose interest in reading this because the next chapter hasn't been updated. So UPDATE PLEASE i so want Kaname killed in the kanga so Zeki will prevail but we will have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Hey is it just me or is the story line a little like twilight... Like how the baby might kill her...
ezalegowsk2 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
OMG please make Ichiru a goodie
ThatPerson chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey I know! What if someone decided to continue this themselves? It hasn't been updated for 2 years. Not me I'm not good at writing but somebody else?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Please finish this! :D Also, I'm happy that in the manga all the yume crap is over, now Yuuki is about to kill Kaname. :3
ParadiseAvenger chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I laughed when i saw that Zero was using God striking him down as an excuse. How about Daddy-Cross striking him down?
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww, this is really cute. I always liked Ruka, but she bacem such a pain which her constant "Kaname-sama, Kaname-sama! Kya!" She needs a major does of girl power and she's getting it. I love her in this story.
DofD chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
This is AMAZING!

I think you took off her apron twice at the end. Sorry, I am a very detail oriented person. In other words I have major OCD especially when it comes to reading.
DofD chapter 12 . 12/27/2010