Reviews for Crashing Down: A Compilation of One Shots
memento1 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
God, I loved this. Really, really loved it. I usually don't read WIPs, so miss out on a lot of good one-shot compilations, and this was a little hidden gem. It says it a lot by saying a little, and the way Booth just sits on the counter next to her, just that visual alone, pulled at my heart. I really thought she was asleep at the end, but this was even better - a telling glimpse of her fear. Anyways, really, really loved it and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
Jycats98 chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
ok.. im only bout 25% through this and i am rolling... tears streaming down my face... hilarious!
makeminedreamy25 chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
I'm glad I found his! these one shots were great. I'm usually not a fan of them b/c they are too short but yours were the perfect length and you ended them nicely. You are awesome at staying in character. The problem I have with a lot of bones fics is that that people write too much OOC stuff but you have no problem there! My favorite was the demily one. I'm shocked at that because I'm not usually a "demily" fan. But I loved how it was mostly about their friendship. they are very close and seem to be great friends. They do have an underlying chemistry/tension thing going on that i can't imagine his wife is okay with...lol but I don't believe they are anything other than friends. I kind of feel like emily is is "work wife" and jaime is his "home wife" lol sorry for this ramble but i felt compelled to tell you how awesome you are lol
grc73 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I have had tears of laughter rolling down my face whilst I've been reading this! Any chance of a fully-fledged multi-chapter job as this is one of the best things I have ever read on this site! :-)
catastrophe's muse chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
I died laughing at this! It's perfect. XDD
dreamcatchme14 chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
“How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?”

Favorite quote EVER. Amazing story. I love all of these oneshots so far! You're a great writer.
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
This is a great collection of one shots! :D :D :D
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Wow. This is definitely one of the best one shots I've read.
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
"She had no intention on pouring out her undying love to Booth, but she did know one thing: she wanted to be close to him. Why did it have to be more complicated than that?"

I absolutely loved that part. :]
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
I love the bittersweet feel. Very well written. :]
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Hilarious! Great job!
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Great characterization! It was very believable and a fun read. I loved the Einstein quote.
daisy07 chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
I've just read these stories in one sitting and really enjoyed them all. The alternative points of view in them kept me reading and gave your series great originality. Great writing.
Cora Clavia chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
bahahahahahahahaha! Sad but true, yo. I love it all, but this chapter really made me chuckle.
acciosilverdoe chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
I totally agree that the conversation in the waiting room was unfinished. Oh, my God, though, Angela. Cliff-hanger! What a place to leave it. Anyway, great chapter.