Reviews for Bridges
thamker chapter 36 . 6/4/2009
That was a very good chapter. You did a great job.
teishamarie chapter 36 . 6/4/2009
Naw, such a cute chapter. Great work.

By the way, LOVE your icon!

YUM!

less than three

teishamarie
Kittani chapter 36 . 6/4/2009
Great chapter. For someone who has never had a baby, that was close enough to be realistic. A fraction quick, (I was in labor for 12 hours) but good none-the-less. I love the name, Carter, very nice.
CourtneyHale chapter 36 . 6/4/2009
Carter Theodore Cullen :) i like it!

great chapter, yeah we dont really want to know how painful everything is lol

keep writing!

x
ShortesttDani chapter 36 . 6/4/2009
aw carter is such a cute name & then his middle name i found that so sweet i loved the update cant wait to read more so keep writing & update soon cant wait X)

DANi - Johnna ..•...•..
kvgamble chapter 36 . 6/4/2009
YAY they had the baby cannot wait for the update.
Siobhan Cullen chapter 36 . 6/3/2009
Hurray to Carter
amobutterfly25 chapter 36 . 6/3/2009
i like it ... carter ...nice strong name .. he actually wanted to name him after edward... that surpised me a little but i guess u can never erase memories even how hard hard u try to
pwrmom2 chapter 36 . 6/3/2009
Another great update. Glad they picked Edward for a middle name and Carter is cute too.
FRK921 chapter 36 . 6/3/2009
AH!

She had the baby!
Miss Asian chapter 36 . 6/3/2009
Aww... so cute! Carter... like Carlisle and Peter. Haha. I had thought of that name before. Great chapter! :]
liljenrocks chapter 36 . 6/3/2009
Love, Love, Love this chapter! I'm so happy that they named the baby Carter! It sounds a lot like Carlisle and it fits well with Cullen. Excellente! Update ASAP!
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 35 . 6/3/2009
I totally just started reading this, but I love it! The suspense is killing me, and I cannot wait for more!
DoctorFang chapter 35 . 6/3/2009
OH. MY. GOD. ah! shes having a baby! awesome job, update soon i have to see what happens!
blacknight226 chapter 35 . 6/3/2009
can't wait for next chapter
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »