Reviews for Bridges
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 40 . 8/7/2011
i freaking loved it :) cant wait to read the sequel. Ciao. -Sheridan.
Sassyvampmama chapter 38 . 7/12/2011
theyddy chapter 40 . 4/24/2011
me gusto tu relato, estoy esperando la secuela
KT8812 chapter 40 . 10/22/2010
This was a great story and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel...
StormDragonfly chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I like that you have a very clear idea in your head of what you want your story to be and let you just let it flow out of you onto the page.

You do tend to use the same word several times in a row: like "smile" in the beginning of this chapter, and "chuckle" further on. You might want to watch that, if you're seeking to improve yourself. If you're not, then keep those stories flowing out of you. :)

(Of course, it's been over a year since you wrote this so my advice might be moot. lol)
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I attempted to add this story to my TBR list last week, only to find that it was already on it. :)

Just starting the story today, and I'm looking forward to it.

Constructive criticism: There is some overuse of the word beautiful when Bella's character is introduced.
marie1976 chapter 39 . 6/14/2010
that was good cant wai to see what is going to hapopen now
charlotte3l chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Your Idea is good but your grammar is quite bad, as is your interpretations of the characters, Carlisle was nothing like that in twilight. I also feel you completely rushed the story... I mean when Carlisle first saw Bella he didnt even describe her- you should just assume we know what she looks like because of the film or books, treat this story as a brand new one with characters weve neither seen nor heard of.
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Hm...I liked this!:D
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
This chapter was good!
whenheslookingshefallsapart chapter 39 . 4/4/2010
hey, ok so i read up to about halfway down when i sorta got the gist she was leaving him... wtf why? i totally respect your authours perogative (did that make any sense lol!) but yea so can you tell me if they get backk together cos i dont wanna read anymore untill yepp.. infact im going to go as far as saying i wont read anymore anyway. It was beautiful.. it is beautiful and i think the end spoils it a bit. Thats just my opinion... I also wanted to say i think your an amazing authour and writer and even though i dislike the end your really talented so um... dont get offended yea?
ForeverLily chapter 39 . 3/14/2010
That was great! But you're evil! That was the biggest cliffie I've read yet!
twilight4u chapter 40 . 1/19/2010
Awesome story you did great
weflytothetardis chapter 40 . 12/8/2009
that was really sad! but i loved it! i will def read the sequel!
Rodeo-Diva chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
its a really good story so far but techniclly he wouldnt have a shot gun shell in his head the shell is the part the falls to the ground after the gun is fired
707 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »