Reviews for Bridges
Carlina2015 chapter 24 . 6/21
I think it is kind of cute of Bella and Carlisle hanging out at the beach with their friends and them sharing the water and the Pringles. Thank God Bella and the baby is okay! Carlisle is doing a nice job taking care of her after the car accident!
Carlina2015 chapter 21 . 6/19
I hope Bella would be ok and I am glad Carlisle was there on her way to the hospital. Now he have to face the difficult decison of his life and and tell Charlie his good friend that him and Bella are in a relationship!
Carlina2015 chapter 18 . 6/18
I can't believe Carlisle and Bella are going to get married! It would be a pleasure to have Renee and Charlie at their wedding. Their baby would be born out of wedlock. They should get married before they have their baby.
Carlina2015 chapter 17 . 6/18
I can't believe Renee caught Carlisle and Bella kissing in the kitchen. Now she will know everything!
Carlina2015 chapter 15 . 6/17
I can't believe Carlisle got Bella pregnant. Now he will need to stay in forks to be there for her and his child. He could take medical courses on line and work at the hospital part time.
Carlina2015 chapter 12 . 6/15
Carlisle needs to learn how to discipline Rosalie! She een learning nothin. At least ground her or use corporal punishment.
Carlina2015 chapter 8 . 6/13
Rosalie living with Carlisle for a while is going to be very difficult! I hope she don't find out that her uncle is dating his own student! Carlisle and Bella better keep a good eye on her! She going to the same school that Carlisle teaches at, if she does Bella bad Carlisle will definitely deal with her!
Carlina2015 chapter 7 . 6/13
I hope that's only Carlisle in the shower and I hope he is not cheating on Bella. I gotta say him dating Bella is not so bad after all. I hope they hide their relationship from everyone they know.
Carlina chapter 5 . 6/12
Carlisle and Bella is going way to far. Carlisle need to grow up!
Carlina chapter 4 . 6/11
OMG, I can't believe Bella just kissed Carlisle, her own teacher. Seriously, Carlisle really need to find someone his own age. He also needs to tell Bella she is too young for him and find a lady his age to date!
Carlina chapter 3 . 6/11
That's so sad that Carlisle lose his family! I hope he dont fall in love with Bella. She is too young for him. He needs to date someone his age!
Carlina chapter 2 . 6/10
Carlisle need to stop acting like he is still in high school. Him sitting with his own students, SERIOUSLY! He needs to grow up and sit at the teachers table with all the other teachers. He needs to have grown up friends!
A nice deceptive sex screen would have been nice.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/3/2014
I liked the story, but the end was not what I would have done with the end. Bella really leaving carlisle and their baby. Not a good ending.
nori chapter 5 . 2/16/2014