Reviews for Bridges
BookQueen19 chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
OMG! Bellas havin Carlisles baby? Holy crap. This is acually the first story I've read that doesn't involve bella gettin preggers by edward.
BookQueen19 chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
If this is how rosalie reacts wen Emmett likes bella I can't wait to see what happens wen she finds out whos datin her precious uncle.
BookQueen19 chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
swimsuit season. nice touch.
Tweemad chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
Great, really cute story, horrible ending. Kind of blew the whole thing.
teishamarie chapter 39 . 6/16/2009
I'm so glad you are doing a sequel.

While it's refreshing to have an ending that's not sunshine and rainbows (I commend your guts to do so).

That was just so unexpected!

I can't wait to read it.
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 39 . 6/15/2009
OMG... How can Bella do something like this to Carlisle what the heck is she thinking :( How will he forgive her. Man I love youre story :)
MyriadProBold chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
I have read your story up to this point. So far so good. I like the length and pacing.
the swiss miss chapter 39 . 6/13/2009
Hmm..right now I'm torn. I can't decide if that ending was genius or crazyness! Honestly, after thinking about it, I think it's brilliant. Yes, I'm sad for Carlisle, Carter, and Bella but this ending fits so well with your style. It's not just another Carlisle Bella story. It's nice to see something a bit out of the box so to speak. Although if there's no happy ending with the sequel then I might get mad and come hunt you down! ;)
DoctorFang chapter 39 . 6/9/2009
AH! but they were so happy! and hes so amazing! im sure youre going to do something great with this so i wont bug you but PLEASE write more so i can find out what happens to them!
FanWoman18 chapter 40 . 6/8/2009
story was great and I can't wait for the sequel.
thamker chapter 39 . 6/8/2009
oh gosh. What a way to end the story. can't wait for the sequel.
BloodWhiteWolf chapter 39 . 6/8/2009

dlead7 chapter 39 . 6/8/2009

how cud she do that :O

update quickly please!
Siobhan Cullen chapter 39 . 6/8/2009
tell me your adress, i'm sending you a curse trough the mail
auerlia chapter 40 . 6/7/2009
looking forward to it love this story
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »