Reviews for Bridges
DoctorFang chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
YES! finally! yay i'm so happy about this! keep it comin!
amobutterfly25 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
whoa... kissing behind a wall...thats sweet and sneaky at the same time :-)
amrgirl59 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Great new chapter! can't wait untill you add more!
the swiss miss chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
I just love how Carlisle's a bit insecure in this story. Update soon :)
MidnightDilemma chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
They kissed! Wow. I thought they were gonna get caught! Great chapter! Update soon, ok?
emilydearie chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Ohh! I like it!
ht chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
You know what would be hot, if bella cought some rare disease latter on in their relationship and carlisle finds the CURE!

drama
ht chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
WOOT WOOT things are heating up I wove it!
CourtneyHale chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
rewrew, horny Bella! :P

i cant wait to see what happens!

keep writing :)

x
craztef chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
loved it
twilight 4ever37429 chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
well...wen i first started reading your stories i thought... well basicall i thought what the hell is this crap (no offence).. but then i kept reading and reading, andOPMG i really absoluttly love it! I have no idea why but it,it just is very, idk but i loke it. please please please please please continue writing!
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
AWW that's so sweet! I'm so sorry I didn't review every chapter...my internet messed up. But I'm reading them all, and they're fabulous!
CARLISLEisLOVE chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
wow. they kissed already. can't wait to see what happens next, especially to that "study group" of theirs. With Carlisle as their teacher, that study group will sure be interesting and fun. LOL. please update soon!
b727 chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
yay they're "talk" (yeah sure) i bet bella's just wants to get him alone so she can bang him jk lol but if she did who blames her, carlisle's sexy ) lol cant wait to see what happens at that "study group" i bet carlisle will just stare at bella's ass the time lol either that or kill mike for staring at her ass the whole time )
merdarkandtwisty chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Yes yes yes they kissed loved it it felt so right the way you wrote it can't wait to see what happens next the primession slips for the study group were a good touch
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »