Reviews for It's Just How You Look At It
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Perfect ending to the story with the brothers back together in the Impala and crusing down the road. LLOL, loved Sam's reaction to finding out that Dean actually ws singing a country song!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Wow, I didn't think Dean would answer Sam, I'm glad to see that I was wrong, that he admitted everything that happened and Sammy kept him Sane while in Hell.
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Can't wait to see how Dean answers that question!~
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
At least the brothers have cleared the air, but Sam relapsing...so not good!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Well, it looks as if Sam woke up lucid. Will he be able to accept what Dean has to say...will he know that it wasn't Dean who sid all those hurtful things to him? On to the next chapter to find out.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Dang, i knew Sammy was going to have a bad reaction to waking up and finding Dean there. Now he's afraid of his own brother, too fevered to understand that DEan is tring to help him.
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Whew,

Thanks goodnes Dean fought back. now will Sam even let him patch him up...or in hi fevered state will he be afraid of his brother.

Guess I'll find out soon, but for right now, I have to go to town to pick up something for dinner.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
I so didn't expect Cas in this story, that was a welcome addition. I just hope he gave Dean what he needed to overcome the siren's spell.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Well crap, the siren sure has a hold of Dean...somebody better come soon,,or Dean better fight what's taking hold of him or he's going to kill his baby brother.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Oh crap, that's not good. Took out Sammy in his sleep when he had no chance of defending himself...what a wicked move.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh, interesting start. I wa wondering how the siren would get it's venom into Dean.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
i thought this was an excellent story; i loved it
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 4/27/2009