Reviews for Here I Lay
Catmint chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. I loved every bit of it. I can't tell if there's going to be more or not, so I've added this to story alert just in case.
Hallolo chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Hello!

Michael Rivkin. Argh! Great fic so far! sorry this is a short simple review, but it's 0045 here (GMT1) and I'm kinda tired... Promise I'll leave a better review for the next chapter! ;)

Thanks for writing, please update soon!

Hallolo
KYTIVAFAN chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Really liked the story. Too bad you didn't finish it. I would have liked to see them resolve it and get together.
LunaZola chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Don't be a coward, Tony. DOn't give up. :P

I really really like this story. :D I hope it ends well (if you choose to continue, that is)
LunaZola chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Okay, does he have to make it worse by beating around the freaking bush? Get to the point of why you showed up! Don't piss her off and than let her walk away! Man, i would like to smack that boy. Smack little Tony's head off.
LunaZola chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Gibbs never fails to find his people. :D Tony better be coming back to Ziva.
LunaZola chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Wow, All those letters. Still, he should have said it - not just written it and let it stay back in a box. No, he should have said it to her face before he took off like a coward.
LunaZola chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Coward Move, Tony, coward move. Never send someone else to do your dirty work. That's one of my pet peeves. He's causing more hurt by running away.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh wow, Tony blames himself for everything. :( But it's good he's talking to her. She'll be okay
ehbiencherie chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
This is a really good story! Are you planning on continuing it? I hope you do, the ending of this chapter is really intriguing! :)
ncistiva chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
No! Cant they just get 2gether? In case u get confused that is 4 the characters i love this story and hope u finish it... 4 me?
Shadowhunter536 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
please continue
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
aww poor tony and ziva oplease continue
dreamingofsunshine chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
very good, thanks. Just wondering, is this the end, or will it carry on?
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009