Reviews for Behind Every Man
danceegirl92 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I couldn't believe the vision...are you considering doing a future take...of them growing up (since James knows) or maybe a moment where Remus finds out? Either way it was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/8/2013
I cried during this! Really great story! So touching!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
I thought it was Olivia Keats, not Olivia Townsend
Birdy21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Probably my favourite fic :)
EzCaP3 chapter 42 . 7/2/2013
Truthfully I had my ups and downs while I read this story making me want to stop but I kept going because it was so good. I love it
brooke13243546 chapter 42 . 2/11/2013
I really don't know how to review this.. Other than that was totally amazing. Great job 3 I'm checking out your other storys (If you have them :) SoLoved it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 42 . 9/11/2012
green light? as in her own son is going to kill her? i guess i dont really understand that but then again i did skim parts of the story. but it would be nice if you could tell me what you mean?
ariah23 chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
just simply amazing!
Carly Carnations chapter 42 . 7/3/2012
It's a great story, but I'm wondering will Remus still kill Vee? Or was it simply to add a twist?
Trogo chapter 38 . 5/20/2012
Okay. Just a note, I don't like this... presumptive Harry... to foce Olivia to say 'Yes' is just... absurd...

Just feel that Harry could have done a lot better.
Areus Bookworm chapter 42 . 5/2/2012
Would it be extremely corny to say that reading this fic has completely altered my respect for OC's? I loved them before, but by reading about Olivia, my love of them has shot to new lengths! It's quite hard to find a fic that has an OC romance, without them being a Mary Sue, or just a bad/poor plot, thats also a decent length and hopefully complete by the time you get to it. I loved every aspect of this stoy, from interactions of characters to the depth of which it goes into the original cannon plotline. You truly did a marvalous job!
ShapedLikeStars chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
.SEQUEL. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: :'( :'( :'( :'(

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy!oh wow. you wrote this in 2009.. awkward moment where i come in 2 years later...
ShapedLikeStars chapter 42 . 8/7/2011
IS THERE A SEQUEL? THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL! IM GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR PAGE, AND IF TTHERE IS NO SEQUEL I PROMISE YOU I WILL CRY! HOLY. MOLY. THIS IS INCREDIBLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE. im freakin out yo
ShapedLikeStars chapter 41 . 8/7/2011
holy shit, chapter 41 made me cry SO hard.. i can barely breath right now and the pressure in my head is killing me. I literally sobbed my heart out into a stuffed dog on my bed so that no one could hear me. Usually OC's don't make me cry when something happens to them, but this one did because your fic is beautiful. One of the best I've read and it is being Favorited for sure.
Ariauna chapter 1 . 12/27/2010