Reviews for Behind Every Man
Guest chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
You ruined this story with the George dating plot. What the hell is the matter with you?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
I'm totally disgusted that you made Olivia purposely date Weasley.
danceegirl92 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I couldn't believe the vision...are you considering doing a future take...of them growing up (since James knows) or maybe a moment where Remus finds out? Either way it was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/8/2013
I cried during this! Really great story! So touching!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
I thought it was Olivia Keats, not Olivia Townsend
birdsflyaway chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Probably my favourite fic :)
EzCaP3 chapter 42 . 7/2/2013
Truthfully I had my ups and downs while I read this story making me want to stop but I kept going because it was so good. I love it
brooke13243546 chapter 42 . 2/11/2013
I really don't know how to review this.. Other than that was totally amazing. Great job 3 I'm checking out your other storys (If you have them :) SoLoved it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 42 . 9/11/2012
green light? as in her own son is going to kill her? i guess i dont really understand that but then again i did skim parts of the story. but it would be nice if you could tell me what you mean?
ariah23 chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
just simply amazing!
Carly Carnations chapter 42 . 7/3/2012
It's a great story, but I'm wondering will Remus still kill Vee? Or was it simply to add a twist?
Trogo chapter 38 . 5/20/2012
Okay. Just a note, I don't like this... presumptive Harry... to foce Olivia to say 'Yes' is just... absurd...

Just feel that Harry could have done a lot better.
Areus Bookworm chapter 42 . 5/2/2012
Would it be extremely corny to say that reading this fic has completely altered my respect for OC's? I loved them before, but by reading about Olivia, my love of them has shot to new lengths! It's quite hard to find a fic that has an OC romance, without them being a Mary Sue, or just a bad/poor plot, thats also a decent length and hopefully complete by the time you get to it. I loved every aspect of this stoy, from interactions of characters to the depth of which it goes into the original cannon plotline. You truly did a marvalous job!
ShapedLikeStars chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
.SEQUEL. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: :'( :'( :'( :'(

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy!oh wow. you wrote this in 2009.. awkward moment where i come in 2 years later...
ShapedLikeStars chapter 42 . 8/7/2011
IS THERE A SEQUEL? THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL! IM GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR PAGE, AND IF TTHERE IS NO SEQUEL I PROMISE YOU I WILL CRY! HOLY. MOLY. THIS IS INCREDIBLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE. im freakin out yo