Reviews for Nor Fade Away
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Great job! Liked the fact that Dean was there for Sammy and had some gifts of his own to help him out!
Miyo86 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Lol. I loved Dean's 'a tap on the head' comment, very cute. Can it really be that easy? Yep Sam, it can. You two finally may get to ride off into the sunset after all : ) Wonderful job on this whole piece!
Miyo86 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
You've made me feel bad for Sammy like 3 times already! I don't know how many fan girl frowns or 'Aw!s' I have left! XD Still, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to go through all of that and then still not be completely free. Heartbreaking.
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
That would be very ironic if his powers were because of Alastair...Columbo, hehehe
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Ah Sammy...By the time this thing is over, you're both gonna have hurt so many, especially eachother...And now that Cas is here, maybe an explantion about the powers? *runs to next chapter!*
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
O. She finally bites the dust, big time! That's extremely satisfying _ And Sam going into withdrawl just makes me want to hug him!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
6? Wow, I'm impressed, so I guess I'll have to stick around for all of them.:D I read all the spoilers anyhow, so no worry there. I love Dean when he's protective of Sam, and here he's even able to hold back the angels with a glare. What a kick-ass big brother . Excellent!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Yes, PLEASE! I so want them to live through it all.

Both of them see themselves going out in a blaze of glory, but I hope not. I like your ending!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Aw! Dean's just always gonna be there for Sam! You've shown that in each of these and I know it's true.

*sigh*
Nana56 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Dean with powers makes me all tingly. :D

Great one!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Fire in Dean's eyes...yummy!

Good one!
sylia91 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Loved this! Are you thinking of expanding it into a full fic? Hinting desperately now, pretty please?
Nana56 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Oh, yeah! The slower and more painful, the better.

Eha!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sammy free from the demons influence, woohoo!

Dean back in charge, double woohoo!
Nyx Wings chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
O. Very intriguing. I wouldn't mind things ending like that. Love the trace of powered!Dean as well - what exactly is he tho? Fire in his eyes - were they yellow? An extended version of this would be awesome!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »