Reviews for Drawn
thewolf74 chapter 33 . 2/21
I can't believe that Ron became a death eater. I'm happy that Harry was able to defeat Voldemolt. I'm that he decided to bond with Lucius and Severus. I'm happy that Harry found his mom's family. I really like this story.
SaphhirreMoon chapter 32 . 11/24/2014
I had to stop reading because of the excessive rape. I'm sorry but that sort of thing doesn't sit well with me. You should put a warning on this.
Lavonya chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
You will... just give it time!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Interesting!
Mukuro234 chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
This was an awsome fic I enjoyed it. Very much :)
Slytherin chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
You should do a prequal
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 1/10/2014
I wished this had carried on a bit farther but it was an awesome story. Interesting concept of the Ministry being good and useful hehe. As to dumbledork he was always manipulative this just took it to tbe natural conclusion. And as many times as Ron betrayed Harry even in the books this was not really that much of a stretch. Loved this story.
katelaina1717 chapter 33 . 9/9/2013
Hoping for a sequel with mommy Harry he and his mates deserve to have a complete happy family. Thanx for great fic.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
pls write a sequel!
Talizora chapter 33 . 4/1/2013
Not a bad little story! I liked how you tied in Harry's Veela family. There are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors though. And it could really use a re write, to fix it up. I felt that the battle was a bit rushed especially Harry's sudden want to bond with Lucius and Severus. Otherwise it wasn't bad. Thanks for sharing!
ob1292 chapter 33 . 2/17/2013
Nice story
Mashkai30 chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 33 . 9/30/2012
Thak you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 33 . 7/18/2012