Reviews for The truth can set you free
Reality check chapter 1 . 2/22
Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan). Naruto last movie is based on fanfic material and I have the evidence to prove it that's why I put the above-captioned so you can see why it would never actually happen
christopherrhaydon chapter 20 . 2/18
Update Asap AWESOME CHAPTER :)!
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
So, you're going with the canon reveal of how events went down that night, but ignoring the "jinchuuriki with their tailed beast removed from them die" part? After all, Kushina still apparently lived for six months and only died because she was poisoned.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Aaand there's the other half of the Harry Potter clichés, where Harry is the heir of one or more Hogwarts founders and/or Merlin, has rare special powers that somehow no one knew about before, and has huge previously unknown mounds of cash and artifacts to help him. You covered the last part at the bank, and now the first two parts are covered here.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
How does Naruto know Gaara's name? And wait, who passed and who failed? Sasuke's team left and Naruto's didn't, but they're both in the next classroom?
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
The tongue-lashing of the council is nice and all, but again, why are people not being charged with breaking the Third's law of not mentioning the Fox, especially when they're doing it right in front of him this time?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Cool, they're actually getting somewhere. I was liking this chapter a lot better until the dialogue that sounded unnatural at the end with Zabuza and Haku. A question, though: I thought they were supposed to be out of the village for only a few months and Kurenai was supposed to guard them the whole time, so why did Kurenai leave them and why are they agreeing to go off for an indeterminate amount of time?
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Wow. Just, wow. It's like a cliché Harry Potter fic where Evil!Dumbledore and others have been secretly screwing Harry over in every way possible to justify the author's bashing of characters (s)he doesn't like. On a different note, I find it hard to believe Mizuki would forget to cover his tracks in terms of evidence of rigging the test—but then again, he thought he would be leaving the village that night, so he may not have cared. Why aren't the people who call Naruto a demon getting arrested by Iruka and Kurenai for breaking the Third's law about not mentioning the Nine-Tailed Fox.

The way in which Sasuke and Neji are considered "genius" is more like "prodigy". It's a statement of natural talent, not intelligence.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
The kids don't sound in-character when they're arguing their case in the Hokage's office. It sounds more like the author is using them as a mouthpiece to make every argument possible. Naruto, in particular, is less articulate than some of what he said. Also, why not just ask to be retested?
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
There is so much hate for NaruHina on this site, and its because of fics like this one.

Naruto goes from Loving Sakura to hating her and falling in love with Hinata in the space of 3 seconds. Hinata is being treated like shit even though she is the HEIRESS of the freaking HYUGA Clan.

This is beyond belief. Makes no sense. Feels Forced. And I'm not trying to flame this is all fact
Firem78910 chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
it's 26 tails against 1 987226 just saying
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Ya know for the prank, Naruto should have just put a strong sleeping pill or something on "Uchiha-sama's" food/water. Then he sleeps the whole day. Wakes up the next day. And throws a temper tantarum cuz he missed the chunin exams and he has nobody to blame but himself.
Shadowfire01 chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
once again, a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wayne chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
Is This Story Abandoned I Notest That It Not Received any Updates Since Its first update in 2010