Reviews for The truth can set you free
Wayne chapter 20 . 1/24
Is This Story Abandoned I Notest That It Not Received any Updates Since Its first update in 2010
Scarease chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
This is a great story please update it .
kit no kaze chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
hmm loveing it and i am wondering how soon is the weding will it be after thetime skip wil u have one also will u do some fillers such as land of snow vegtable flower sky ext who will fu hook up with will we hear more from kumo so many questions r pileing up... oh please answer a few! hope u update soon.. i am loveing the story but to be honest monies isnt proper gramer its just money like moose and geese no ies just stays y ... other then that i cant say much about my own spelling or gramer my question mark button doesnt but that money thing was RLY messing with me lol and stands out rather harshly... i wish u luck in ur stories and hope u update soon
beatboxpanda chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Liked this story wish there was more
DaughterofDante chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
awesome
DaughterofDante chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ahhhh... Justice is sweet
Takashi Kirimaru chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Please update soon. This story be mah crack. I NEEDZ IT!
Irish Shift chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Ya know I really wish you would continue this story its really good
Irish Shift chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
"BANG"
just kidding nice work
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
I hope you update this story soon! I really really really like it!
Toby860 chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
wow im loving the story you have going. please update this story soon.
traviswj chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
I would like, please, to see a continuation of a relationship with Raijin and Nijiko, I've never seen a relationship with a Kumo nin and a Hyuuga nin, both OC's, and both voluntarily.
traviswj chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
This is an excellent story, it was a really great job, and I hope you continue with it more in the near future, I'm finding it rather original, and I hope the next chapter is up to the standards that the chapters written up to this point were. Great job.
Portnoy SP chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
great story cant wait for more chapters please upload more often :)
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 10/18/2011