Reviews for The truth can set you free
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 10/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 8/31
So, you're going with the canon reveal of how events went down that night, but ignoring the "jinchuuriki with their tailed beast removed from them die" part? After all, Kushina still apparently lived for six months and only died because she was poisoned.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 8/29
Aaand there's the other half of the Harry Potter clichés, where Harry is the heir of one or more Hogwarts founders and/or Merlin, has rare special powers that somehow no one knew about before, and has huge previously unknown mounds of cash and artifacts to help him. You covered the last part at the bank, and now the first two parts are covered here.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 8/29
How does Naruto know Gaara's name? And wait, who passed and who failed? Sasuke's team left and Naruto's didn't, but they're both in the next classroom?
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 8/29
The tongue-lashing of the council is nice and all, but again, why are people not being charged with breaking the Third's law of not mentioning the Fox, especially when they're doing it right in front of him this time?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 8/29
Cool, they're actually getting somewhere. I was liking this chapter a lot better until the dialogue that sounded unnatural at the end with Zabuza and Haku. A question, though: I thought they were supposed to be out of the village for only a few months and Kurenai was supposed to guard them the whole time, so why did Kurenai leave them and why are they agreeing to go off for an indeterminate amount of time?
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 8/29
Wow. Just, wow. It's like a cliché Harry Potter fic where Evil!Dumbledore and others have been secretly screwing Harry over in every way possible to justify the author's bashing of characters (s)he doesn't like. On a different note, I find it hard to believe Mizuki would forget to cover his tracks in terms of evidence of rigging the test—but then again, he thought he would be leaving the village that night, so he may not have cared. Why aren't the people who call Naruto a demon getting arrested by Iruka and Kurenai for breaking the Third's law about not mentioning the Nine-Tailed Fox.

The way in which Sasuke and Neji are considered "genius" is more like "prodigy". It's a statement of natural talent, not intelligence.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 8/29
The kids don't sound in-character when they're arguing their case in the Hokage's office. It sounds more like the author is using them as a mouthpiece to make every argument possible. Naruto, in particular, is less articulate than some of what he said. Also, why not just ask to be retested?
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 8/19
There is so much hate for NaruHina on this site, and its because of fics like this one.

Naruto goes from Loving Sakura to hating her and falling in love with Hinata in the space of 3 seconds. Hinata is being treated like shit even though she is the HEIRESS of the freaking HYUGA Clan.

This is beyond belief. Makes no sense. Feels Forced. And I'm not trying to flame this is all fact
Firem78910 chapter 16 . 7/24
it's 26 tails against 1 987226 just saying
Ya know for the prank, Naruto should have just put a strong sleeping pill or something on "Uchiha-sama's" food/water. Then he sleeps the whole day. Wakes up the next day. And throws a temper tantarum cuz he missed the chunin exams and he has nobody to blame but himself.
Shadowfire01 chapter 20 . 3/26
once again, a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wayne chapter 20 . 1/24
Is This Story Abandoned I Notest That It Not Received any Updates Since Its first update in 2010
Scarease chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
This is a great story please update it .
kit no kaze chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
hmm loveing it and i am wondering how soon is the weding will it be after thetime skip wil u have one also will u do some fillers such as land of snow vegtable flower sky ext who will fu hook up with will we hear more from kumo so many questions r pileing up... oh please answer a few! hope u update soon.. i am loveing the story but to be honest monies isnt proper gramer its just money like moose and geese no ies just stays y ... other then that i cant say much about my own spelling or gramer my question mark button doesnt but that money thing was RLY messing with me lol and stands out rather harshly... i wish u luck in ur stories and hope u update soon