Reviews for Meeting of the Minds
Spasticatt chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
D'AWWWWWWWW! Loved this story! Awesome references to canon history, hilarious banter and descriptive wording- I give it t two thumbs up :)
doubLL chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
awww fluffy, i love this story :) remy is so understanding
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Totally enjoyed their first meeting :)
IrisAyame chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I was thinking she'll tell him her real name... that's for later, I guess.
Thanks for writing this.

IrisAyame chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I didn't catch the Buffy line! What was it?
As for your chapter.. damn Cyclops!

French time now :
"Oubliez-le," he growled. Is correct, but it's formal. Between lovers, we'd say "Oublies-le". More Frenchy "Tant pis" ( equal It doesn't matter or Too bad) / "M'en fous" ( I don't care)

Hop! to the next chapter!

IrisAyame chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Mmmm... I enjoyed this one! I can think of lots of things they could do together...

French lesson time :you have written : "Détendez, chére," you transform it into "Détends-toi, chère" instead ("détendez" is plural or formal, I bet he doesn't want to be formal with her...), or, even more correct "Détends-toi, ma chère", that's more frenchy like this (my dear instead of dear), but I don't know if it's more Cajun-like or not, me being French and not Cajun.

Thanks for writing this story!

Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Wonderful all around!
BetweenTheHedges chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Oh my gosh, but does this take me back to my youth! I absolutely looooved the 90s Rogue and Gambit. X-Men was at its best when it was the Blue and Gold Team. You have captured their attitude and banter perfectly. I loved this!
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
I'm glad you didn't end it on the last chapter. This was a good ending.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I remember reading that comic... loved that scene - had to reread it many times. It was kinda sad how defeated Gambit looked after she took off though. sigh.

great "make-up" scene.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I love how you portayed Rogue with Gambit's power. The feeling "alive" part was great. I really wanted to know what she whispered in his ear though. hmmm. something perverted no doubt.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I so had to go look at the dress. It's beautiful.

I kinda feel like you left out a lot in between time. But liked the glimpses you gave. Plus them actually getting to go on the date was just the icing on the cake.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OMG I could feel myself getting excited with tension when I thought he was going to kiss her. Eeeeck!

Great meeting #1 (aka Ch1) I love the "I don't go out with strangers" and his "strange - insult" reply. Epic/Romy moment.
Help I need somebody11 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
O my gosh! That was the best Rogue and Remy story I've ever read! It really showed their feelings for eachother and it really showed how difficult it would be for them but yet they managed to get what they both wanted. Kinda... Sorry if this doesn't make any sence... I LOVE YOURE STORY!
The Scratch Man chapter 6 . 6/4/2010