Reviews for Hoping for Happiness
awesome
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
sweet it happened
Yasodhara chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
please update ! i like this ! and offcourse make Edward stay!
Lillian81 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
This is a great story I always wanted to know what would happen if Edward came back
AshLey LUVSu chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
oh, i like it(:

hope edward shows up instead of jacob?

hahh :DD
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
seriously he needs to come back
Robin.D chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
that was good :):)
Silverspoon chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I am so glad you updated! I was a little disappointed by the length of this chapter but definitely not the content. The story is flowing nicely so keep up the good work.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
i hope she isn't with jacob that would seriously piss edward off but at the same time she doesn't love jacob just edward.
Robin.D chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
good chapter..:):)
Mandi82 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I really love this... Seeing from Edward :)
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I enjoyed this, more Edward's perspective than Bella's. Reviewed properly on Facebook. Can't wait to see what ensues when Edward sees Bella.
Regency chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Sorry that this isn't a review, but you don't have private messaging enabled so I have to contact you this way. Yeah, sure I'd love to beta your fic. Can you enable messaging so I don't have to put my email address out in public?
Mrs. Bale chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ok! OM MY FREAKING GOD!I COMPLETELY AGREE... IS THIS THE STEPHANIE MEYER? THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLE! I READ A LOT OF FANFIC! AND THIS WAS GREAT! FOR ALL THOSE DIP-SHITS WHO THINK THAT EDWARD WAS ALREADY THERE...LEARN HOW TO READ AND UNDERSTAND! GO BACK ENGLISH CLASS...WHAT ARE YOU 10? THIS WAS CRAZY GOOD. POSH-HAVEN- IF OUR ARE STEPHANIE MEYER...DO YOU KNOW ROBERT PATINSON! I LOVE! BUT ANYWAY...GREAT JOB! KEEP WRITING AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE LOSERS!