Reviews for Alice in Wonderland
tennisgurl13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE HOW YOU MIXED SOME OF TWILIGHT'S VAMPIRES WITH HANSLE AND GRETEL! REALLY AMAZING AND CREATIVE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

OH I'M SORRY ABOUT UR GREAT AUNT :(

~Tgurl~
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
What a dramatic ending to a good chapter. I liked it. It was very different. Update soon.
Reigh Lyn chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
wow! that was... wow! i loved it (:

update soon!
Homegrl aka Amanda chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
2 chapters and you have over 100 reviews I knew this would be good...

and I was right cause this story has me interested.

can't wait for the next one
masen13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
great start to this story! i love the ending of chapter 2.

p.s. my condolences towards you and your family on the loss of your great aunt. God bless.

masen13
Mona-the-Lisa chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Wow, I gotta admit, you can just throw these original stories out of no where and make them awesome.

Alice and Wonerland with vampires- how did you ever come up with something like that? lol

Great chapter as always )
JK5959 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
This was a great chapter. Was not expecting the dead bodies in the cottage, though I had a sneaking suspicion that something was dead in there, but not children. However, you did warn us that this was going to be a dark story. I absolutely love it. Keep up the great work.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your great aunt. My thoughts sand prayers go out to you and your family.
jaydubb chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
very original,

and well written.

but i suppose that's the only way you do things, DLC.

...oh golly, i'm so tempted to call you Daddy..

haha.
brandis chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
i love this! i'm seriously so excited for this story.
writingxonxwalls chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Amazing update! Loved the suspense at the end.. What shall Alice do! And much love to you about your aunt:[
Nikkitaa chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
That was great. So gload you got it out. Hope your finger feels better :)
toastloaf93 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
awesome chapter update soon please

i'm sorry about you great aunt
twilightislame chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
This story is really interesting... I like it! Horrible place to stop though. Great Chapter!

Keep Writing. Update Soon.

Alexis
kimjhee chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter, it was so good. I especially love where you're going with this. I was more than shocked when I read the last sentence. I literally had my jaw hanging open. Haha.
VampiresaInShadows chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Just one thing:

I love Jasper! w

I think this story is really great :)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »