Reviews for Alice in Wonderland
xox.heart chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Interesting, I can see this going somewhere. Just as long as isn't a dream.

Good luck on TDDUP.
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sounds interesting.. can't wait for more!
neologismitastical chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hey.

Good one. Sounds interesting. Update!

Kellin
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
O I'm really excited to see where this goes! I really really like it so far! When you say it's 'extremely dark' I hope I won't have nightmares from it ;) Great job so far! Its fun to read another Alice/Jasper story!

Tgurl
flecour chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Its an interesting start, cant wait to see where you take it )
Horrible-Sanity-Poe chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I like the idea. Good job.
D3lete please chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This seems interesting in the best way possible. I can't wait to read more of it. I like Alice's sister. Bronze is on spring break. She is lucky I still have another week of school left. Anyway update when you have the time to.

Kay
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is a really intriguing story. I am very interested. A dark Alice and Wonderland... I've had dreams almost with that exact basis and I'm really excited to see your story! :)
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
wow. i love this story and i can't wait for more and please update soon!
Tears of a dying wolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sounds good so far. You've set it up to be a good story; I cannot wait for the next update.
goodvi6es chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
wahh? i love this. its ver original. and i'm like hypervetaling. thi sis too good. creative.

can't wait for the next chapterr!
DayDreamer087 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I really like this so far. You're right you will have a lot of creative room to work with not knowing the general storyline of Alice in Wonderland and I'm extremely intrigued to see where you will take this. I like the mixture of fantasy with controled reality, like the fact that the rabbit looked like a normal rabbit but appears to be more than it seems. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Infidi chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is weird, are you living in my mind? Seriously...this is like the third times something like this has happened with you. Today, basically all day...i was researching alice in wonderland randomly, bc i saw a motif of it this morning...so like all day i researched it on wikipedia and everything wanting to learn more about through the looking glass and everything and i was reading twi fics and i tried to find a fic that was like a twi motif of Alice in wonderland...but there were like none...then this happens.

I am freaked lol...
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Poor Alice! It sucks when siblings grow apart or don't care about what you do.

But I'm excited for what comes up next!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, this is great so far. This sounds amazing. I'm so intrigued. I loved Alice in Wonderland growing up and I'm so excited to see where you take this. This story is filled with possibilities and I can't wait to see how you place the rest of the characters. Update soon. I don't think I can wait too long or another chapter. :D
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »