Reviews for Alice in Wonderland
bkfanatic chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
omg...that was so final. i didnt know stephanie, only read her stories, but even that made my heart heavy. T_T so sad...but the family seems to be going strong, which is great. many people loved and will miss stephanie. God bless. RIP
MiNa.x0x chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
This truly was a great idea as a story, and I respect that you won't carry it on.

I guess her idea of how the plot would've turned out will be left as a mystery, but thank you for writing such an amazing story!

I'm sure this version would've beaten Tim Burton's ;) definitely D
MiNa.x0x chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hehe... Alice in Wonderland

This truly seems like an inspirational story and just ignore what "." and "D", to me, they don't exist, just like they should to you.

Off to read more- and yeah, Tim Burton is apparently making a re-make of it with the usual, Johnny Depp as the mad hatter and Helena Bohem Carter as... someone. I don't know who, but she's going to be in it- the usual Tim Burton reunion- lol. Apparently his version is going to be much darker, and if this story ends up being similiar to TB's, I'll salute you for your great imagination!

RIP DLC

Just like to say that I'm entering that Epic T Rated Contest and I'm doing it in memorance of DLC, and my one shot is dedicated to both DLC and Bronzehairedgirl620

The only problem is now though, I'm worried it won't be of good standard...

Well, I should be seriously off to read more D
HellPrincess chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Wow. I love the idea of this story!

Only two chapters in and its already great!

RIP Stephanie
LemonySnickersBars chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
"." and "D"

What the hell is wrong with you? A child DIED! Are you that sick in the head that you need to upset people who are already upset? There's a time and a place for everything, and this is sure as hell not the time OR the place. Stephanie was a truly good person, and you don't have the heart to say nothing at all? She was a good kid, a great kid even, and now that she's gone you're happy?

And yes, this is something to b**ch at. You're insulting someone who has passed on. You're lucky Stephanie's ghost doesn't go all Grudge on your nasty butt.

R.I.P Steph... you were a great writer, and one of the most positive presences I've ever been around.
nakire chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
I'm sorry I don't have a copy. I'm sure someone must.

What is going to happen to DLC's account? I hope it's not painful for me to bring up but I've read all her posts and I hate to think that no one would every get to read her writing again. She was very talented and gave me hours of enjoyment.

I hope her writing stays up.

Really pleased to hear the flamer has been deleted.
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
People! Please stop feeding into them!

The more you bitch and moan at "Don't Flip my Bitch Switch", "." and "D" (The latter two I have no respect for because they didn't even bother signing in), the more they will be mean, cold hearted people.

It's to get attention. Whether it be negative or positive, attention is attention.

And you fed into that.

Just stop!
Karma chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You know what "." and "D" karma will come back to you. And you will deserve whatever you get. I really hope you can both get a heart sometime soon and have some compassion.
Miss.raisinettes chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I started crying when I saw this. It's so terrible that she died so young. I wish all of her familyamd friends my best wishes, and I'll be praying for them. I think God just wanted her to himself, maybe he needed a story or two to read. She's in heaven now, still writing. RIP stephanie. RIP.
Vampiregirl2293 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
how does she log in on my space if she logined to day may 17
D chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Haha "."

Your funny. Cold hard bitchs don't actually care about what people think. Nice.

Oh, and hell also have heroine, and alcohol, painkillers, other drugs and everything screwed up people with no talent need.

Have lots and lots of fun..

Much love xoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
It's so funny how all of you are bitching about "Don't flip my Bitch Switch".

I have no idea what she said (I assume it got deleted) " but I guess that it is along the lines of "She deserved to die" or something like that.

And guess what, she did deserve to die. And also, I am a cold hard bitch, I am not going to fuck off, I am cruel, I do have no life, but then again neither do any of you if guys are going to sit there bitching about someone who probably don't care. Cause since when did a cold hard bitch cared about what people think about her? Ever thought of that before you sent her insults? Proably not.

Don't like me? Get over it, stick it up your ass or smoke it, either one, I don't care.

Oh, yes, I know karma is a bitch. I have been told, so no need to tell me again. D

To Daddy's little cannibal. Hope you burn in hell. I heard they have weed there, you would like it since you are such a fucked up human being. Have fun. )
BlackVampAngel chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
i never really knew stephenie in person, but i did read all her stories...i refused to believe she was gone at first, but i've learned to accept it...she was an amazing writer and her legacy will live on...at least she has found her imagination land...we will all miss our one and only Daddy's Little Cannibal...
KCcrazy chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
When I first heard this . . . I was in complete and utter shock. I thought it was some kind of sick, nasty joke. But now I realize, as much as I don't want to believe it, it's true.

Daddy's Little Cannibal was, is, and forever will be, an incredible author, taking us on enchanting journies throughout her many stories. She is an amazing author, with pure talent and an icredible gift for writing . . . and we will never, ever forget her.

Rest in Peace
jazzberry chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
all though i did not know stephanie in person i want to sent out my condolences i've read some of her stories and they are fantastic you will be missed on fanfiction and in life rest in peace

- jazzberry