Reviews for Alice in Wonderland
jazzberry chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
all though i did not know stephanie in person i want to sent out my condolences i've read some of her stories and they are fantastic you will be missed on fanfiction and in life rest in peace

- jazzberry
MilkIsAGoodSourceOfCalcium chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Our complete condolences. We never knew Stephenie, but she sounds like a truly amazzing person with her whole life ahead of her. She was also a fabulous writer- Creative and insperational. Thank you Stephenie for even the tiniest differences you have made to our lives with your remarkable stories. It upsets us dearly that we never got to praise you personally for the great stories you have written. I hope that the driver who did this to her rots in hell for destroying someone so young and full of life. we hope stephanie knew how apprecited she was. Even by complete strangers. Just look at how many hundreds have written to pay their respects to her xx Thank you Stephenie, for everything x

R.I.P

Love sophie & Jordan

aka Milkisagoodsourceofcalcium x
colddayss chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Well Stephanie, although I never met her or talked to her, was the only person stories on FF that I cared to even read. I love how she wrote. I seriously cried when I heard what happened, like she was my bestest friend in the world, though i hardly knew her. That's just how great her stories are.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I never spoke to or got to know Stephanie but what truly moves me is all the wonderful things people have to say about this girl, and now I wish I did get a chance to know her; Up until May 12th I hadn't even heard of her, but I'm still so upset that such an amazing girl like that had to go, but she's in a better place now.

R.I.P.
i'll miss you chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i hope you finally found YOUR imagination land. though you and i never knew each other personally, i want to thank you for writing and loving to write. peace out, steph.

RIP
miss.ivory.keys chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
im crying right know, poor stephanie she was my favorite author and was such a good writer im and, i just cant believe this its horrible im in shock its not fair i mean she was so young and like her sister said such a happy girl, i wish we couldve been friends i love this story she wrote in fact i love all the stories she wrote she is in heaven and im gonna start praying now
ChildofAvalon chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
When I checked here into her page to check for updates, I thought this was a joke. I was so ready for the "GOTCHA!" to pop out. But it never did. I actually stopped what I was doing and re-read everything. I still can't believe, after nearly a whole week has passed, that she's no longer with us here on earth. I wish I could have known her personally, she seemed like such an AMAZING person, from her A/N's, page blogs, hell even her stories had a piece of her in each one. Stephanie was truly a wonderful author, I loved reading each and every one of her stories. They were so original and unique. Just like her, I bet. Well, before I let my emotions run ahead of me here (and so my computer doesn't electrocute me bc of my tears), I wish her family, friends, and fans my condolences. Just think, she's in Heaven now, watching over us, making her jokes, and coming up with new plot ideas for the next world,waiting for us to join her. All I can say now is thank You God for giving us Stephanie, her talent was truly something special, however short her time here on earth was. God bless you, Stephanie, you will be missed here.
Unsaid Goodbyes chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I...couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. Stephanie was one of my favourite authors. The whole time, reading the eulogies, I was waiting for it to say soemwhere, "This is all a joke, you're been punk'd."

But it's not.

I...can't even grasp this really.

It's amazing, how, when someone you only know partially dies, it can affect you so much.

Her stories were my inspiration to start writing on this site. And now she's gone.

It's unthinkable.

Unimaginable.

And yet, it's so very, very real.

I'm deeply sorry for all her family and close friends.

Stephanie will never be forgotten,

By any of us.

-Breathless Tomb-
Pony Girl-Sakura chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Im sorry of you loss i know how hard it is to loose some one to that kind of crash. drunk driving is no accident and i hope the person responsible is siverly punishe. and to don't flip my bith switch, I my self have only ever wished for two people to rot in hell but upon seeing the crul and hartless commints you have left i cant hep but hope when your time of jugment comes you join luicifer on the botten leaval of hell!
kyo chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I think that was one of the only stories I read from her (cigarette burns) I feel so sad and empty that someone so inspiring and so talented go when so many other people out there are driving their lives into oblivion. And my hearts and prayers go out to you and her family. May god be watching over them and helping them cope with their loss. I hope I never have to go through that pain but i know someday I'm going to have to and to Stephanie:

I didn't know you and I didn't read many of your stories but I did know you were good, You were really good and I hope where you are in heaven allows you to watch over your freinds family and even stories, I hope out of respect and care fanfiction decides to keep your accout on forever. That way people will be able to read your great stories even after your gone. I really wish you the best and I pray for you because I know you were a good person you've impacted lots of lives with you writing and you will continue to with these great ff, I'm hoping all your stories get saved and rememberd.

With much love

Jess
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
She was a really good writer. I can't believe she died... Poor girl. She seemed happy too, in her reviews, and I bet she was an amazing person. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish I could say more than that, and I know my words don't mean much, but...

She's in a better place, like you said :) She's probably watching over you guys right now, and thanking you for making this for her :)

Again, sorry for your loss.

-Says the Schizophrenic-
ncvampfan chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
A note to Don't flip my BITCH Switch I hope you learn the hard way that Karma is a bitch, Bitch. I've never read any of DLC's stories, but I do know that it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there, especially in a world where there's people like you! How dare you be so disrespectful of not only this young woman, but of the people who enjoyed her writing and those who knew and loved her personally. I can promise you that everything you dish out you get back and I'd hate to be you when this comes back around. I truly hope that you can find and fix whatever it is in you that makes you so evil and vile . In the mean time it's got to be bad enough just to have to live with yourself. I hope you learn the hard way that Karma is a bitch, Bitch. I've never read any of DLC's stories, but I do know that it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there, especially in a world where there's people like you! How dare you be so disrespectful of not only this young woman, but of the people who enjoyed her writing and those who knew and loved her personally. I can promise you that everything you dish out you get back and I'd hate to be you when this comes back around. I truly hope that you can find and fix whatever it is in you that makes you so evil and vile . In the mean time it's got to be bad enough just to have to live with yourself.
missmuse chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I'm going to sound like a teacher or a Mom, but I really think it would be better to not respond to the person making the disgusting reviews, but instead to report them and let them be deleted and taken care of.

For someone to disparage the dead in such a way and to take such glee in inflicting pain indicates that they really won't respond to logical reasoning or even threats but instead enjoy them.

Please don't give her anymore sick gratification through attention because that's exactly what she wants. Don't give her that. She doesn't deserve it.
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Daddy's little Cannibal was an AMAZING, TALENTED, AND CREATIVE author and deserves respect. What dont flip my bitch switch said was hurtful and completely uncalled for.
Severitus chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Rest in peace.

One needs only to look at the scores of reviews and kind words left for you here to know that you were loved, and shall be missed.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »