Reviews for Not Ready
LittleMissM16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was an amazing story and I am not ashamed to say that it made me cry like a baby. You are very talented to be able to write such a beautiful, emotional story in only 5,000 words. Thank you very much for sharing your gift!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Lovely. This was just lovely and it made me cry.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh gawd. So not the story to read when I'm already in a weepy mood, and yet so beautiful and perfect and heartbreakingly sweet.
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very rarely does a story actually move me to honest-to-God tears. This one did. It was so beautifully written and heartbreaking. Especially when George told Mason to say hi to Betty and Rube. :( Now I wish there was a sequel where George herself gets to go so I can stop feeling so depressed.
ellabellbee chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was really good. I really, really enjoyed it, and I don't ship George/Mason. This made me want to. Good job.
lina chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
such a good ficlet
Caffeinated Creativity chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Excellent, perfect, perfect, excellent, excellent, excellent, perfect, perfect (I think you get the picture from here...)

Despite how sad this was, you captured the voices of the characters so perfectly that I could seriously imagine this being some sort of coda on the DVD or something.

I loved it. I wish for more George/Mason, but I loved it.
pinkminx chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow that was great loved it got the characters down.

G/M shipper gotta love it need my fix glad you wrote this hope to see more