Reviews for Frozen Heart
EreshkigalGirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I bought the 2 disk set of The Mighty Ducks and D2 last weekend and watched them both. Gunnar was one of my favorite characters. I was absolutely certain (before I watched the movie again) that whatever Gunnar said at the end, he said it to Julie, and she was the one who said, "Thanks, Gunnar." Sadly, it was Charlie. But my love of the Julie/Gunnar potential is strong as ever. I really liked this little glimps into what could happen later in their lives. I also liked that you showed Julie and Connie still being friends all those years later.

Super cute story!
Gaerwen chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
So good! You were so right to make this short and sweet. I loved seeing them at an older age with a more mature relationship. When you kept talking about how much Scooter and Gunnar looked alike, I actually laughed out loud. Great job!
Kei Sainter chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
great end!

now i can just imagine their reunion wherever they meet again.

thanks for the awesome story )
Kei Sainter chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Scooter is an idiot.

Gunnar is a sexy, gorgeous guy.

It's not a hard decision to make is it )
Kei Sainter chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
sanderson, gr...some people dont change.

but i still love it! more!
Kei Sainter chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
hey (sorry im on a high from reading this!)

im excited to get to the next chapter.

great start!
Calidiva chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I enjoyed your story. I liked seeing them interact with each other and I really liked that you had them much older, that was really unique.

Thank you for writing this story.
LadyConfidential chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Yey! I like happy endings. Nice story :)
HaloFin17 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Aw, man, that was so great! I, for one, will imagine that she does indeed stay, and that he goes on to be a great pro player, and that Olaf and her eventually come to terms (possibly), and...well, I think you get the idea by now ;-)

But I can't tell you how terribly much I enjoyed this fic! Loved seeing her with his family, and all of them just in more of an every-day life scenario.

And thanks a million for the shout-out there at the end! Do I flatter myself too much to think that we really do feed off each other's creative energy in this particular genre? Idk, I think it's pretty safe to say D

Thanks for treating us all with this awesome fic!

Halo
skatergirl716 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
This was really good! I loved the new perspective and seeing Gunnar in a positive light. You did a great job.
Mali08 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Aww what a cute story. Great job!
sToriTyme chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Aww that was cute! i loved the ending- though i was sad to see it come so soon lol. great story, awesome job! -TT
alemica2 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Adorable! Thanks to you, I now love the idea of Julie/Gunnar! Great job.
sToriTyme chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Wow another great story you got going here! HaloFin kinda broadened my pairing preference a bit so i'm glad youre giving us another j/g fic to enjoy. Loved it at the end of chapt 3 when Gunnar just held Julie. so cute! I really like the personalities you've give the characters in this. Keep up the good work

looking forward to your next upadate! -TT
Mali08 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Can Gunnar be my boyfriend? He's so sweet in this. I love this story!