Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
draco7347 chapter 2 . 2/4
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
loretta537 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this is a good story so far, i hope to read more soon
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is the first, and only story I've read by you, so far. Your writing style delights me as much as the premise of this fic, which is very much. The clean grammar is also aesthetically pleasing, so your betas do not require stoning.

Looks like this will be the first story I read where ANBU, clan heads, and the Hokage, are proactive, competent, and have souls. Dare I hope that some of them are good with children? The display all of those traits at the same time is shocking.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
this is a good story, i hope you update it soon
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Fear the randomness that is the Unemployed Ninja! I honestly believe the only reason this isn't a common x-over is because Izuna isn't known all that well. Pity really, the two universes fuse so well.
Grey Muji chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Great story so far and interesting! Although an unkillable Naruto would be a bit much as he needs to develop get stronger and such plus in the Shinobi world most kill by beheading... But its still a interesting idea too contemplate...-Grey
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
the only problem i have is your biased veiw on the civilan council. many could have been people who would like to help naruto. black mail, threats and more kept them away from doing so.

civilans do more economic parts of the village and supplies and entertainment. thats why they are on the council. ninjas are too busy to do farming them selfes.
Meresdreams chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
would love to see an update of this :)
Mmyself29 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
]
antonio8b chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
I would love to see naruto immortal. can you make im fight with hidan that would be interesting to reed.
Kibaseviltwin chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
ed reminds me of that little kid off cowboy bebop
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Gohan Zero chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This story really caught my eye. There is a load of potential for this story. You could have it going so many ways that I can't wait to see what happens next. Here are some suggestions if you need any.

1. Han (5 tailed Jinchuuriki) was Gen'en old student and after hearing what happen to his master and his master's clan leaves Iwa

could go to Konoha or if you want have him go to Kiri(since he is a Jinchuuriki, he probably would not like the whole bloodline civil war thing)

3. Could lead to a future alliance between Kiri and Konoha

I know that this idea is a little far out but after I got done with the two chapter so far, I often find myself trying to thing how I would write the story and that is where my mind took me.

Any way good luck and hope to see an update on this story and the Laughing Fox soon.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
This actually looks highly promising.
Gohan Zero chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This was an excellent chapter and I must admit there are a lot of possible ways that this story could go. I hope that this story gets updated soon.