Reviews for Ding
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Gah! So amazing. Please write more if you haven't already.
ofmintandmocha chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I was lmaf when i read the ending XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I've read this too many times. You do Sasodei sooo good. Good justice. Love. Kiss.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! XD It's just so funny, I had to bury my face in my pillow several times so I wouldn't wake my mum or bro. Ino is so cute! And Sasori is kinda OCC, but I love silly Sasori! I really like this story, it's so good, you did a great job!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That. Was so. Frickin' cute!
I loved this part:
Scorpion: So? We've known each other for about half a year.

Scorpion: Sex is bound to happen very soon. Very soon.

ArtIsABang: Oh fuck me...

Scorpion: Gladly.

That really made mee laugh. xD
ThePhyscoNarutard chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love it 3
Tobi'sLover1578 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was soooo cool.
EmilyLaurette chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
that was really cute. -chuckles- and I really like Tobi here. I wish to see him too. If not a sequel, how about if you write this story with Sasori's POV? I really want to see Sasori's reaction and how Tobi got him to go to a chatroom. and also, I showed this to my friend and she really likes it. (she's not even a fan of SasoDei!) I really wish you would consider do that :) thanks and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This deserves a sequel 100%
Like... This should be a spin off anime or something like-doujin! I looved reading it! You ended it too soon though :(
I want more more moooooore
Shinomiya chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
.God.

That was, like, the greatest SasoDei fic I've ever read. I freaking love your Deidara and Sasori in this AU so much. I don't really like a temperamental and too childish Deidara, so in this AU he's perfect in my opinion. Calm but still in character!

Also, oh man, I love Tobi and Ino too. And I don't even like them in the actual story.

I'm so glad I came across this fanfic of yours. Would you grant my wish, if I beg you for a sequel?
Shinomiya chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
.God.

ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Omj I loved that! That was very cute and cool. An interesting way to start their relationship.

fave
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol. I loved it. It made me laugh quite a few times.

It's so amusing. You write well, also.
anacoana chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nice! Even though he never showed up in person, I loved Tobi. If I could, I would totally kidnap him. And Ino was a VERY god choice as Deidara's sister. Only a young Tsunade would be as good. Great one-shot!
DeeaE chapter 1 . 12/28/2010