Reviews for Welcome to Cyberspace
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Pwease more inner fan girl demands it haha wink wink megaman lonely huh I loved this haha
Spectre chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I can tell you that, so far, there isn't a single crossover between X and BN besides this one that's actually a nice, interesting read. I could try to give feedback, but I won't because the best improvements are made from personal experience.
Besides that, I really hope you'll update this (although the hope is most likely in vain. A five year gap almost assures abandonment). No pressure, though. I understand if you don't feel it anymore (it's happened too many times to count for me).

I'll just go... Y'know... Stand over in the corner and stare dejectedly at the measly four other stories that involve X and .EXE.
CrystalRei chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Sissy poncho indeed...

This is quite cute, much like half the other stuff you write (that's a good thing 3). I'd love to see a continuation of this, and you can always do an AU game/anime arc plot if nothing else, although maybe that's not as much fun...

X's character strikes me as the adorable crazy hermit-type, but that's certainly apropriate all things considered. I wonder if anyone else would come through. .

Scrolling through the previous reviews, I see a lot of things I agree with; both RiceKrispie and Archaon made some good points, and I don't feel like restating all of them.

I've seen a few classic-timeline/internet-timeline (battle network and starforce) crossovers/merges that have a good start. While I wouldn't consider myself a fan of the latter, the dynamics of the interaction between the two worlds interest me, if that makes any sense. Think of comparing the society X lived in to that of the Battle Network series; and the fact that they are explicitly the same universe this time just makes it more interesting (are the humans still technically robotic or are they just artificial?). It would be nice to see one of these continue on that line, especially by a good writer like yourself.

Overall a cute, nicely done chapter. Regardless of what you do with this thing, good luck with your future work!
wystern chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really like this. I just can't stop reading this :) is so good
So sad though that there are not that many MegaMan Zero Megaman Exe crossovers out there. I'm thinking of writing one, but may need some time to sort it out.
Keep up the good work XD
Akainokami chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You made me curious on what's next..YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT!You're giving me a cliffhanger! .
ArkT chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i think it should continue! D
aile-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
please don't make this a one shot!
Prismatic Color chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I like this, again, I'd prefer "Reploid" to "Repliroid" but your preferance, I guess.

I'd love to see more. Wouldn't it be interesting isf X came across the zero virus. wonder what he'd think of
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I like this! Maybe you could have a run-in with Zero's Cyber-elf?
MrChoco chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Well, you could continue the story by having Sigma show up, or have another enemy from the Megaman universe appear.
Random N00b chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I think you should continue this story. It has the markings of a great crossover. Maybe you can elaborate on the similaries of X and rockman, or the civilization collapse.
RiceKrispie chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
SISSY PONCHO! Hahahahaha...that made my night.

Also, my other favorite part:

"You're a g-g-ghost?"

"Blah blah blah, technical stuff."

"...So you're a ghost!"

I'm not a fan of EXE (quite the opposite, actually; I only finished the first one and the Gamecube game) but this was a pretty interesting idea. Prolonged banter between two characters has a habit of getting boring, but you kept it interesting and lighthearted throughout, which was nicely done.

Not sure how much farther you could take this, though. All of the EXE characters struck me as being somewhat two-dimensional, so beyond a little bit of introductory dialogue I'm not sure how well you could make an entire fic out of it. Then again, that might also just be my anti-EXE bias creeping up on me - sorry about that. If you could come up with some compelling plot ideas it might work, but it would likely ride on the strength of X and Rockman/Netto's characters. Works pretty nicely for a oneshot "what if" scenario, though.

I don't know why, but everything you write strikes me as cute. I'll let you decide if that's a good thing or not.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
lol i hope you can figure out more to this, because, this is good stuff. i like it
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Cool! Okay you've got my attention. Please continue!
Sanger-sequence chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
N-No! You must continue it! O.O and X crossovers are so rare... I don't think you contradicted yourself, as far as I know... Um, you mentioned that Zero talked to X after he became a cyber-elf, but wouldn't that mean that he saw X in cyberspace? In that case, where did all the other cyber-elves go?