Reviews for Titanomachy
echosong258 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
its depressing you haven't updated in so long. This is an interesting story. Not to mention extremely well written and thought out.
I hope you continue it.
NaniFC chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Awww cool fanfic! u should've continue writing it... it was very eye catching... i enjoyed this few chapters even if being incomplete
givemeastupidusernamemancomeon chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
This is amazing! I can't wait to see beast boy! :D please update soon!
drowningmysorrow chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Update this story is wonderful :)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
It seems that Cyborg has held some ill will towards Raven, and yet I wonder how Kori would be feeling when she meets Raven again as well ? :(

So Garfield comes in the following chapter, but it would be interesting to see how he deals with this little adventure/reunion ? :(

PLease do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I can't wait to read what you have planned for the next chapter. :D
RantoJax chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
This is looking too be a really good fic... Please update at some point, if you can... and I must add that your writing style is really good.

~wolfenstien
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
THis could be a fun reunion special. :D

I mean wow, for Raven to resummon the Titans at this time is full of tension and of fun. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea as I await the next chapter. ;)
Moving Mountains chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This is so good! A really great storyline and good characterisation. Please update this story, I want to see what happens in Bludhaven :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
UPDATE SOON!
K 'n' K Productions chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
i liked it

UPATE SOON!

signed

~'normal' K~
bombplaya3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
ok, even though I haven't been in teh Teen Titans fandom for very long, this is absolutely the best I have ever read.

Sure the sex scene was really good, but apart from that, all the emotion and description that went into this story completely blew me away.

I really, really, REALLY like the idea of Raven losing all control of herself. It makes her seem so much more substantial as a character. I mean, now she has definite, concrete feelings, instead of being totally and completely in control all of the time.

And you totally brought out a side of BB that I had never even thought of before! It never even crossed my mind that he had dozens of other sets of instincts to think about from all the different animals he was a part of. It made him seem more primal and wild while still holding on to what made him human.

God, I love this story!

Instant fav!

~playa
spedclass chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
true, both chapters were on the prologue-ish side, but it was a well written prologue. which means, if you don't pop out chapter one, you might find some people after your hide, or even a mob with pitchforks and the works.

well done and keep up the excellent work.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Wow, I'm impress with how you crafted the future lives of the former Teen Titans. :)

I must say I'm impress with how things turned out for the team after they split up, sure there aren't any happy endings. However, I must say I'm curious to see what series of events that bring the team back together after so long, and if they are able to remain together. :(

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good owrk upon this great idea of yours. ;)
AxeLea chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh...my...gosh...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC.

It has been way too long since I've read a story that is written so well. Usually, I can just compliment people on their descriptive writing, as I can do here. But that's not the only thing. Your vocabulary is absolutely amazing. Time and time again, I see people repeating the same thing/word over and over again, or their writing is just too bland. Yours is so beautiful and flows so magically...I just couldn't tear my eyes away.

I am really looking forward to seeing more of this story and others.

Don't lose this gift. Use it as often as you can. Give people inspiration to write, and to write beautifully, as you do.