Reviews for Abusive Nightmare
FanartForTHESOUL chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Okay, this is what I like to call out of body mind rape.

Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
well written, but ukitke is far to helpless and whiny here. i mean, it was only a dream. ukitake overeacts here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
heh, if this fanfic were rating M with lemon it would be a real rapefic but it just lime... sorry for my bad english its not my native language
lokium chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
you stole my idea *pouts*
senpatix chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Every single character in your fic is OOC. Why is Ukitake behaving like a woman? An unrealistic one, at that. He's over 20 years old, one of the strongest captains in the Gotei Thirteen, and he would never whine the way you have him do.
Kikino chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 5/28/2009

Sorry, I'm suffering from shock. I think that's the cutest partial mental breakdown I've ever read. How can a grown man seem so helpless? It's cute! And Shunsui is so sweet and protective. It's just fluffy!
sicchan chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, believe it or not, it turned me on! Actually I'm not really a fan of KyorakuXUkitake, but it somehow excited me so much! Especially when I see how fragile Ukitake could be.. Ohohoho~ oh, anyway, anyway, thanks for the 'service', dear! *chuu*
Anon10011 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
XD i died of laughter when ukitake was explaining the "dreamed rape" to shunsei... omg... it was real? ROTFL
Luuh-sama chapter 1 . 4/1/2009

Awesome! I really loved it.

You should write more *-*

Kisses *
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Not really a fan of this pairing but the summary made me curious. Poor Ukitake. I enjoyed reading it. On a side note it strangely made me want to read a Shuu/Uki fic another not really a fan of but Shuuhei is so smexy and I love him here, he's so kind too.