Reviews for Holding On
Dickx chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh, pfft! xP I was such a bloody nerd when I reviewed this fanfic xD

Well, if it makes you feel better, I'd like to say that with a new knowledge of the anime universe and just analyzing writinngs in general, I'm going to reread and try to review every chapter Because this seriously deserves more reviews -.- Just like this archive needs more Jiro fanfics xD

Don't know if you're reading this An, but if you are, I can't wait for your update on this fanfic ;)

It's funny; before I had the courage to ask to make an account, this was either the second or third fanfic I read... The first was by Ultimashadow with a title I really can't remember, but that was because it was Jiro/Kluke ;

Ah geez xP I get sidetracked so easily...

Bien, keep up the good work, mate _

~ Inita
MeltedIceAngel chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I Loved this chapter! The scenes between Zola and Jiro are exactly what i'm looking for in a fanfic! Amazing! This si definitly going in my favorites! Love the Story!
Loomena chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
I really love this story:') I have read it ages ago (before I joined) and back then, I've already loved it:) It's awesome:) I like the friendship between Jiro and Shu (okay, more in the ending;)) and this story is going to my favorites and I can't wait for an update! (But I will have to... *facepalm* I guess)
Wild Imagination 7 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Your chapter wasn't bad at all. Though I think there was one mistake. I really am enjoying this whole story. :)
Phantom Miria38719 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
OMG i really want to know what happens to Zola (tear) she is my fav character and please update dont leave it (pleading on hands and knees) PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE! great story by th way (tee hee)
Yamadori chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
I'm sorry I'm so late with this one, too! T_T I have even less time with this one than Kaleidoscope, so I'd better hurry... (By the way, that's awful you lost your notes. :( I don't know what I could do, but if there's any way I could help, just ask me...) Well, well, well! So much learned this chapter! I think it might be my favorite chapter (if not, it's definitely my second favorite). :P Aha! So it was Rogi that did it; should've known. XP Or, actually... I might have guessed it was him... But it's been a while, and I don't remember. (;) Quick question - I had thought that Jiro's father's name was Haru, but is it Takeshi? A bit confused about that, but... And... And Yamaki... T_T I felt... so sad reading that part the first time - even now I do - and thinking about what could've been... On a brighter note, I feel that Schneider's connection to Andropov will prove to be beneficial later on. Not exactly sure how, but... Also, it may or may not be looked into, but I'm a bit curious about Delphinium's past. So, it looks like the group is off to the theater; wonder what they'll find? Also wondering how Jiro will get along with the other members of Shadows' Power... ** I'm also looking forward to seeing more betwen Shu and Jiro, though from the looks of things, it'll probably be a while before that happens again... Anyway, an excellent chapter, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next! :D
Dickx chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I thought I reviewed this story, but I didn't, so here I am. I really like this story. ;) Oh, you're redoing parts of it? Ah, I don't mind. I understand too. Um...I don't know what else to say (sort of busy right now) so keep up the good work and update soon. :)
WindGoddess Rune chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
I hope you update soon. I wanna know what happens next? Feeling better soon. _
Wind Paradox chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
The truth is...I always thought Yamaki could be Jiro's cousin since cousins sometimes look-a-like. But happy to see this story is up again.

P.S. Does Deathroy appear in this story? If Nene sent to jail, who take care of Deathroy; Shu's gang or Delphinium?
WindGoddess Rune chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Does Nene have people in places where he can rid of Jiro, Shu and the gang?
Kasumi Kusanagi chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Now THIS is a fanfic worth reading! Then again I love almost anything that even has Jiro in it. *chuckles nervously* Keep up the good work. I can't believe my brother hasn't read this yet!
Wind Paradox chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Excellent chapter! My vote is yes! I think Jiro has a crush on Zola.:D Damn, Nene will DO everything to stop Zola and Jiro from ruining him and sent to prison for life! Did you review my stories when you have the chance?
hungergamesrpg chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
-"The man sitting at the desk laughed pleasantly, although the sound itself was cacophonous." It's kind of awkward, the contrast. Maybe something about "pleasantly and loudly" because cacophonous and pleasantly don't contradict that well.

-"“Dad…” his broken whisper reached nobody and he leaned against" This is the third to last paragraph. Capitalize "his" ofc.

I like the grammar very much. That and the vocab of course

I like your tendency to do "blahblahblah" then a period before starting a new sentence with description. However, can you please try to integrate the "said" and the quote together? It's good for variety.

Anyway, excellent!
Yamadori chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Excellent chapter! :D I'm sorry I'm so late. T_T I was about to review, but I had to take some tests, and I forgot after that... Also, this may not be as good of a review as usual, because I'm feeling really sick right now. (-_-) Anyway... Don't worry, An; I always look forward to seeing a new chapter of this story, so I don't mind waiting. _ And the quality... Excellent. ;D Ah, I forgot what I said in the last review. XD (Game Jiro: Yamadori still managed to blush through most of the reply, though.) (Hush up. XP) As to whether Jiro should have a crush on Zola... (Game Jiro: NO! NO! NO!) Well, that's his vote... But my vote... Yes~! \()/ (Game Jiro: No...) Alright, time for the real review... Hmph, I wouldn't wonder if Nene did put something in that tea. XP Zola! D: Ah, I should've asked this before, but I was wondering... Are Marumaro, Kluke, Sahlia, Bouquet and Andropov the same age as Shu, or are they younger/older than him? That's besides the point, though... Ah, is someone jealous? XD That aside, I did feel bad for Jiro... *breathes out in relief* Thank goodness Keita was there when he was. _ But this seems to be proof that Nene won't hold anything back when it comes to stopping them. Poor Keita... From the way that he talked after Jiro pushed him, it gave me the impression that Keita is already starting to act towards Jiro the way he would act around Yamaki. Of course, I'm probably looking into things too much again... I also have a feeling that the connection between Jiro and Yamaki may be revealed soon, though I'm pretty sure now what said connection is. ;) Zola... T_T It's kind of a sad role reversal between Jiro and Zola, how one had been lying in the hospital bed and the other running to see them. Jiro's going to make a good lawyer when he comes of age - he's got a discerning enough mind for it. :) Gah, I was so worried that Jiro would end up hurt like Zola... Such quick reflexes. ;) And so incredibly witty; very Jiro-ish. XD (Game Jiro: *rolls eyes*) I have a feeling that the man was Gilliam, but it's probably too soon to tell. :P It seems like Jiro's putting things together at the same time as I am... *sigh* So much plot development this chapter... I suppose the biggest development was Jiro's father. I wonder, was it an illusion like at the park, or was he...? Ah, so much suspense and so many questions! XP And I'm glad it was so long. XD Ah, get some rest, An. Cheers for the weekends! _ Actually, mine aren't usually restful, but I know that weekends are usually restful for everyone else, so... Again, I'm sorry it took me so long to review. Very eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :D
Eternify chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Omg u rock! i love this story :)

...