Reviews for Love Hina: Doomsday
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very well written, and well done on the scientific side of things. Sad state of affairs (no pun intended) as regards Su's infertility due to the radiation, and her giving up her own happiness for Keitaro's (gee, that theme runs throughout Love Hina in the manga and anime, what with Shinobu doing that, as well as the others once he and Naru eventually get together). I think you did a good job of finding a way for him to save all those that he loved (the tenants he cared so much about),with the time travel thing and the personal craft that captured the girls and kept them safe from the explosion. Now, the only thing I can say is, please, please, please don't leave it as is, with Shinobu committing suicide and the cliffhanger about the girl being his daughter for real - but mostly the Shinobu bit, for me. She has been my favorite of the girls, due to her sweetness and kindness to Keitaro for the whole having her hang herself, while I could see it as a possibility for her, just hurt too much, and I couldn't help but cry at that.

With that said, I respectfully request that you write at least one more chapter, to tie all these things together, as well as bring closure to the story as a whole.
StormBrisingr chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Oh. My. God. Wow. I'm speechless. This has been quite a rollercoaster of adventure! It kept me at the edge of my seat, not to mention way past my normal sleeping time. XD I love how you keep introducing one twist after another, and I can't wait to see how things develop next!
specter626 chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
I hope you have Su make a fake shinobu body so they don't fuck up the timeline
Lanky Nathan chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
Dude your ALIVE! Man I have been waiting for this update for years! I gotta say too, your talent to scramble my brain hasn't deminished either haha. So good to read this latest chapter. Please, pretty please don't make us wait as long next time around? Thanks for the (long) awaited update!

Lanky Nathan
Wonderwise chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
continue it!
TheChaosWill chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
Incredible story,great read but please continue ?
Lanky Nathan chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Please mate, tell me you're going to do a sequel to this. It's been a while since I read it but I just cant take the ending. It is way too abrupt! It's sorta like a big knife just cleaved this story in two. There is atleast another 10 chapters you could write about this! Atleast! So just let me know what you're planning here. I do love this story but I just can't take it being finished on this note. Do it for the readers! Think of the children!
Ninja on the Roof chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Chownz chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
What a great story! I hope there's a sequel coming up? I hop so...?

What happened to Motoko?

Who/How did Kei do it with and where did they know where to send the baby to the island?

What happened to Kitsune and Kanoko?

What happened to Shinobu?

Did the government ever find out where they lived?

There are so many Q's and very little time, oh where are we going to ease our minds and sanity with another tale from you!

Chownz chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! The fast pace of the story, the emotions, the dread and despair. The horror of the destruction of Hinata and the population burning in their personal hell! You my friend are a genius, write more for us please...

I weep for Kei and Su, the journey of their redemption begins. And my heart goes with them...

Ka kite ano
Hokuten Mage chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
For some reason i can not come to imagine a 40 year old Su The closest i can get is a picture like Frann from the Viera tribe in Final Fantasy XII but without the rabbit ears... so dmn HOT.
MotokoUrashima chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
FIrst of all, I must say HOLY SHIT! This is... hard to describe... I mean, I honestly thought that I probably wasn't going to like it from the summary but... wow... I mean... It sure isn't my usual read, but... I couldn't let it alone either... in the mini-catrgories, I'd say you did very well, free of grammer errors, a hefty length, engaging and dynamic characters... and um.. powerful imagery.. yeah... truth be told I'm not sure wether to applaud or projectile vomit... my overall impression is that I'm going to watch this and see how it further develops, just hoping I don't end up with the equvilant of "endless light" if you get my joke.

I'm proud to say I understood at least a third of the techno-babble, considering I've never taken a formal physics lecture, not too bad, eh? I can tell that this is designed for the college age because most youngin's wouldn't know isotope U235 if it hit them in the face... but... pushing the boundaries of theoretical physics? was the 'higgs-bozon particle' not important enough to mention? (joke)

I guess you could honor yourself in knowing that you've recieved my longest review to date... enjoy?

good luck I guess, keep updating?
Nodoka Miyazawa chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Hi there.

Just want to say, good story - liked the twists you inserted and also the suspense at varying times. I hope there is more to this story, as I would like to see the remaining questions answered.

Just one little point - you're correct about the mitochondrial DNA, which is maternally inherent, and a very good point on your part. However, when Su analyses the sample of who turns out to be Keitaro's daughter she uses Y-chromosomal analysis to do so - females do not possess any Y-chromosomes whatsoever, so it'd have to be from one of the X-chromosomes.

Only a minor point, but because the rest of the story is so well put together I thought you'd like to know

Hope to read more soon

kidcrud chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Pleas keep going with this story
Alpha HD chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
WHOA Doc! you just scared the pants out of me when keitaro screamed at the end~!

Anyway, this is one hell of a chapter.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »