Reviews for Broken Angels
xDarkFairy chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
u need to update :p
Mariquilla chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I like this story, please update as soon as you can!
contygoldbarg chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
i usually have issues with bella's personality in most fics and well in the book too

but i really like your bella the way she acts and thinks .. and ai also like how the storie progresses and that you don't rush into things : )
Sunfeathers chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Really enjoying your story! I love it that Bella so far is only interested in friendship with Edward. I look forward to watching their feelings for each other grow.

Hmm, Jake? I bet he does put the moves on her. Is he in the QOD? That would cause complications with Edward ...
jackiehydelover chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I'm really liking this story! Can't wait to read what happens next. Adding the story to my alerts :D
x123 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Interesting story, I'm intrigued. Keep up the good work!
jsl.v chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
cant wait for the rest..good jobso far!
Bluenoserbaby chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Thanks for the update.
calin-durus chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
o well you know that I don't like Irina... LOL!

And dood what is up with the Cullens? *snorts* the Mariners were playing the Jaguars huh? *shakes head* That was priceless.

And Lets see Jake put the moves on Bella? Possibly. But I think he might also tell her to stay away from the Cullens O.o

Loved it bb!

Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
What a complicated story you've built here. I'm all sorts of excited! There will be a whole lot of angst, I can tell. When Edward and Bella start getting close he'll probably have uber big guilt issues. Plus anything with Jake...yea, I'm excited. Keep Going!
Emmy1512 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I really like this story so far. It's fuckawesome. I can't wait to read more. :D:D

Love from a fuckawesome Pixie xx
LabRats89 chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Edward really is suffering and I can be a little understanding as to why he has turned to alcohol. I hate Tanya's parents for blaming Carlisle and Edward when it is in NO WAY their fault what happened to Tanya. Update ASAP! -Stacey-
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Poor Edward no wonder he's blowing off... He doesn't know how to handle the emotions he has having to relive Tanya's "deadly" accident every single day. Can't wait to read more! -Stacey-
Emmy1512 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Hey, I like it so far :)

Thanks for telling me to go read it. :D

I didn't see the car crash thing coming. Nice twist. Well, I'm off to read more. :)

Emmy xx

AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
This is a great story so far...

Keep up the good work!