Reviews for Of Autumn Leaves and Silliness
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww... Fiyeraba fluff! Cute and funny; I liked the matching hats!
Cincly chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Naw how sweet! Would love to see more connected to "Vizier"
fleefly chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was so cute you should write more of these! :)

When I read this I came acrossed a picture someone drew and it totally goes with this story. :)

Here's the link:

TheSilentReaderNoMore chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I read this hoping to find the sequel to Vizier, but found something that made my heart smile nevertheless. And that's all I really have to say for this. Well done!
Lacarnum Inflamarae chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Well, THAT was adorable. I loved every inch of it - so cute. You're an amazing writer, by the way.
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
very cute :]
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Delightful and sweet, like a breath of fresh air. I love how well written this tiny little story is! It's fluffy but it makes sense - for some reason I always cringe in fear before reading a fluf but yours is adorable!
jenfalovesjaffas chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
NAW :)
GreenGirl96 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I loved this! Such and sweet and pleasant read and so wonderfully in-character. You should definitely do more one-shots like this.
Juelz Rox chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was such a cute story. I loved it and it's fluffiness.
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aww! Very cute! I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting :D
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was such a cute story!

I thought that the imagery in the first paragraph was very vivid. I had fun imagining the reds and golds of the leaves contrasting against the Emerald City.

'“Not for lo- CHEATER!”

A peal of hearty laughter burst forth as Fiyero fought to shield himself from the barrage of leaves that were being magically hurled at him from every direction; anything deflected turned around and came straight back, twisting around like a little cyclone. Elphaba was cackling, doubled over and laughing so hard that she didn’t realise what had happened until after Fiyero tackled her, crashing them both into the grass and wrestling until a large bunch of crumbling, scratchy leaves had been thoroughly mashed into her long black hair.'

-I think that was, by far, my favorite part in the entire piece. I especially love Fiyero's exclamation before he's magically attacked by leaves. Ha ha!

'“Fiyero,” she said flatly. “You tore my hat.”

Well-trained hunting instincts began to scream “Danger! Danger!” and his hands flew up in desperate surrender. “It’s just the seam, right? That can be fixed...”'

-Hooray! A livid Elphaba and a worried/scared Fiyero is always fun to read. I love how deathly calm Elphie's voice and actions are at that part. That's worse than if she were shouting and screaming (in a good way).

'“We match,” she said simply.

Fiyero turned to her, surprised by the shyness in her tone. She caught his gaze and shrugged, looking at their portrait in the mirror. Softly, she added, “You don’t have to wear it.”

“I’m buying it,” he declared, and paused just long enough to check the price tag before paying the surprised milliner (who had honestly never though to be rid of the thing) and putting it at a jaunty angle.'

Unless you haven't figured it out by now, I loved this story! Hope to see more from you soon.
Phases Of Obsession chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
AWW! Your really good at fluff! This put a big ol' smile on my face! It's just so sweet...Please update 'Vizier' soon!

,Phases Of Obsession aka WICKEDisWICKED
BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aww, so adorable! i really love your writing, it's always great quality. very well done!