Reviews for To Feel Real
nitefang chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Favorite and most appropriate line for these two. All the awards.
Rex Splode chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
lol, interesting. I wish the show had continued to go on so some more character development could have happened for both, all of the characters in the show.

I notice a lot of this Jayne and River FF here, I don't recall them ever flirting in the show... unless you consider her cutting his chest, and saying he looks better in red, a flirt, which in the case of this story it may very well be. But the thought that He'd become even more attracted to her after the Reaver battle in the BDM is interesting .
Emilia chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG you do not turn around when you get the bottom of the ladder in the crew bunks. You climb down facing the room and then walk around the ladder to get inside. Sorry that came out harsh...it's just damn frustrating reading in every story "she climbed down the ladder and turned to face him." no TURNING possible unless she wants to look really silly doing a pirouette in a confined space (trust me, ouch!)

Knowing what the word lipid means I would not be complimented if someone told me I had "lipid brown eyes" I also don't think it is a word Jayne would think of to describe anything.

Love the ending though...it just seems impossibly perfect.
michelann chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very short but kind of cute.
my1alias chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was really good. I enjoyed it immensely.

Just one little thing - you keep talking about River on Miranda looking like a weapon, but they aren't on Miranda when she kills all those Reavers - they're on Mr. Universe's planet.
Sydney chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I just want to congratulate you on keeping true to character. Jayne isn't sweet and tender, River isn't a frou-frou princess, and you showed this with subtlety and finesse.

And I just have to say this, as an avid reader: for your first foray into Firefly fiction, this is incredible.
brit chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I couldn't think of a morep erfect story for river and jayne, or a more perfect sex scene for that matter, this was great. I picture this better than anything with him actually being gentle, if these two ever got together this would definatly be how it went! GREAT JOB
Zabby chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was a great short fic. Loved it. Now if only I could find someone like that to make me feel real. ;)
ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
like it.
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like this allot. Your first attempt at Jayne is great.
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Fantastic. I love the way you ended it. It's a very Jayne comment.
Ashmo21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
HOLY CRAP! This was awesome _
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You know, for a first attempt by someone new in the Firefly 'Verse, this is a pretty impressive piece. I plan to visit your profile, and I hope I find more Firefly material there. Bravo.
ShadowAkiyah chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love the way you write River - you have a very firm grasp on her character. I'm really beginning to like River/Jayne as a pairing, and you make them work well together. For a first piece, this shows wonderful potential, which is evident in "The Shape of Things". Thanks for sharing
RJ Steamboat chapter 1 . 7/23/2009