Reviews for Talks in Bars
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Okay. So, I've managed to see a few pairings in here. Turkey x Greece. America x England. China x Japan. Hong Kong x Korea x Taiwan. Germany x Prussia. France x Canada. And I think Spain and Romano. Although I'm not sure on that one. Also, I like this story! It's good! I hope it continues. Because it's really cute and enjoyable!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'm so confused by this chapter. What was going on with Alfred and Arthur. Are they like, dating? Or something? Why the hell was Alfred getting so upset at the end? I'm so lost.
kapteeni chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Aparentelly Spain is supposed to speak in the Spanish Castilian accent, which completely evades my mind exactly what it sounds like, but its a bit like a lisp.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Wow, all so awesome, but my absolute favourites were the 1st and last. Greece was wonderfully in character when loosing his temper, and the mild US/UK was great.
DLHKM chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
This is spectacular, although I must admit that I'm beginning to resent you for taking so much time out of my day-but the enjoyment that reading your work gives me is more than enough to compensate for that ill feeling. I'm glad that you included bits about several different groups of people, instead of doing a section in Europe or North America-for example, leaving it within the bounds of FACE: You really are magnificent at writing.
SuperNekofan chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
These stories are really good! I think you do wonderfully on everyone! Except, I can't really picture Japan drunk...Oh well. Really good job and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
When you personify countries, history becomes nothing but a big bowl of angst. Good job!
Hasegawa chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
canadamn! oh!

epic!
Himekun chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Hmm, I like those three, it was a nice little insight. :)
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I loved this story and don't mean to be a pill but -

The spelling thing is historically inaccurate. America actuall spells and speaks the way that England did at the time of colonization. Only port cities that had a steady communication with England around the time of the revolution kept their accents evolving with Britan (yes, Bostonian accents are England's fault).

Ditto with spelling. The US didn't start spelling without "u"s, England added them in a frenzy of francophillia.

The book "Origin of Specious" is a good authority on the matter and actually quite interesting.

/end ubergeeking
Carcharias chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Well, you've certainly been satisfying my addiction to history-based Hetalia angst. Wonderfully, I might add. I love this series so far, and I think your attempts to emulate the accents actually helps with the character interactions. Keep up the good work! :D
M.Diane chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I really enjoyed this part, the contempt each of these guys have for each other is well shown in their dialogue :)

(Nitpick - Turkey's a little too young to have met Ancient Greece or Rome ;;)
AnimeDutchess chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Eh, those spellings're okay with me. *waves hand*

Anyway...it's been a while since you've updated, hasn't it? ;

...Oh. This was lovely. Sad and interesting and lovely, every word. Please update again soon.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Ah, I loved this chapter so much. Kiku would be the person who tried to patch up their relationship, wouldn't he? And the relationship you created between Sadiq and Heracles (which is, according to fellow Hetalia fan and my Greek friend, the proper spelling for the name) was spot on. I'm currently trying to write a fic for them (and Egypt!), so I know that these two are pretty tough to crack.

And the way you included Mama Greece and Rome's memories was intense. I always imagined that Greece had some memory of his mom, and this is my first time reading a fic where he doesn't. Although the last bit implies that she did have a lasting affect on him and how he saw Sadiq. All in all, this was brilliant, completely inspiring, and thank you so much!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Fortunate Misfortunes chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
. . XD Oh god this chapter made me laugh!

One of my faves was definately

""It’s like, once Romeo tapped that, then what? They just gonna stand there forever goin’, ‘Well that was nice we should do it again sometime when our families ain’t locked in a constant blood feud.’? No way in hell.""

Ahahaha! Keep up the great work

(ps, hope you don't care/are creeped out that I'm reviewing all your stories o.o)