Reviews for An Obsidian fic
Kage chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ah Kellen. I love him dearly! Jermayan as well!
CrimsonRose456 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow, this was amazing. A (very) refreshing breath of air from the Kellen/Cilarnen slash that seems rampant in this fandom.

However, I don't think that the phrases-when you told us that the fornication was an archway and how Idalia would kill Kellen-in the parenthesies should've been in the story itself - they should've been in an ending author's note.

Nonetheless, an enjoyable story. :D
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Awe, very good. I'm glad that someone wrote a fic for this saga. I think that this is the first on the sight.

Good job.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Poor Kellen, always put down as a failure despite trying so hard to be otherwise... Yeah, I empathize with him. That lecture from Angriel hurt to READ thru, I can't imagine how much it must have hurt to hear this day in and day out, despite trying... The description of his feelings at Jermayan's words is wonderful.

There are far too few Obsidian Trilogy fics, and they feel impossible to find... Thanks for adding to their number!

Well written. Good read.
FloppyFish chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I could've sworn I reviewed this fic already, but I guess not! Frickin' wonky computer!

But anyway, I loved how you tied Anigrel and Jermayan's words together, yet they used entirely different tones; I never really caught that! And describing how happy Kellen was when Jermayan said those same words... Really good job, I loved it!
Quazie89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Good story! It was a nice cnange from all of the Vlademar fics that I've been seeing.
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was fantastic. :) I always felt we weren't getting enough of the story on what was going through Kellen's head concerning several parts of the story, and you've filled in one of them wonderfully. Thank you for the fantastic read.