Reviews for Broken Hearts
AngelKittyofLove chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
so awesome so far! don't forget about this story? :D
Chikouu chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Beautiful! *sniff* Tentacle rape is the best.

Btw, when will you update again? D: It's been like a little more that a year! I need to know what's gonna happen Dx

And could you have Atsuki raped again? I enjoy when one of the main characters gets raped :3
TributeTara chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
you! im sooo captivated... please update cuz i neeeeed 2 know how the last 4 end it.. youre an amazing author and have real talent so dont quit... and tho if its 1 or the other i wanna this one finished, but i also love yayoi in wonderland...
dead defunct unused account chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
I have to say that this story is really well written. Even if some of the scenes were a little too graphic for my taste, the ones I did read were well done. There's a deep and involved plot, steamy action and my favorite Lux-Pain couple (Akira/Atsuki). I hope this updates in the future, 'cause I'll be looking forward to it!
Wolf-Mistress14 chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
*Cries* You never finished! I was looking forward to a lemony Akira/Atsuki scene that had no interruptions...Yesh I am a perv -3-...what can I say D8 Even though it has been a year since you have updated the story...I still like it xD
kenshin8923 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
please update this story soon. It's a really great read and im dying to know what's going to happen. -

It's a Awesome story!
Mile chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
"Shinbou Miyagi. Age 21 Status: Single Missing since August 1"

Oh, the irony. One of the main characters in a yaoi anime is named Shinobu Takatsuki, and his love interest is Yoh Miyagi. Did you do that on purpose? XD

Great story by the way! You capture their personalities perfectly... And I love Shinji and his lovely sex scenes. XD
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
What are you doing? Forget everything else and finish this story! I read all of this in one sitting, and created my own adventure inspired by this! Check out the notes in my profile if you like (especially since you inspired it) but FINISH THIS, PLEASE!
Lucaiver chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
I've been waiting patiently like a good girl... but now I can't wait anymore! I SHALL WHINE! Why haven't you updated yet? D: I reeally want the next chapter...

That aside, this fanfic suits my tastes more than any other I've read. Let's make a checklist.

Shinji? Check.

Rated M? Check.

Rape? Yup. Now we're getting somewhere.

Yaoi, tentacles, OCs that are actually GOOD... I think you're my twin or something.

So please pleease update soon? I miss reading this. D:
masterthief-extrodinare chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
this is the best fanfiction i have read for lux-pain! you have got to finish it! i love the twisted situations you put some of the characters in. you so rock! please finish this story, i beg you. what happens in the end? does atsuki stay in kisaragi?
Daniellebabyy chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
subscribing
Sissy chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
Nyahaha! It totally suits Mika! XD This sounds horrible, but I hope Shinji is infected with Silent. That'd give him a good reason for acting all horny with Eden. ...I'm bored. Back to work now...
Michi-chi chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
who you finally update

im so happy

i hate octopus now

u scard me a little bit but over all i enjoyed it

please update soon

XD

X3
BrazilianMafioso chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
OH NOES! ATSUKI DON'T GET RAEPED BY DA GIANT OCTOPUS!

And then Akira runs (jumps) in and saves da day!

Is everyone gonna like team up and save all the captives at the end?
Sissy chapter 11 . 7/26/2009