Reviews for Beating The Odds
jwbones2000 chapter 29 . 4/18
This story has really good parts about it but it's massively bi-polar. You start out with good story lines and then confuse them with over complicated relationships that are never fully explained. I'd continue reading, I just wish I fully understood what was going on. lol.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 29 . 1/26
shouldn't the wedding have been by now? you mentioned something about December 1st a couple chaps ago, but by the end of this chap its December 15th. plus by the timeline, if my memory is correct, then the deadline for the wedding has past thus Naruto and hinata should be married by now.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 1/25
since this is you we're talking about here mike, im guessing its safe to assume that this will have your standard fair of perversity further on in? if so... then this might be interesting. pretty sure ive read the first few chaps before, but I think my comp crashed and I lost my place. hence why im reviewing now, I honestly don't remember what I read, so this will be like reading it for the first time all over again. looking forward to it, and the eventual revival of ninjagate. that fic I cant wait for you to continue.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
So wait, Sakura is very intelligent but quite weak physically. So is Inkura her opposite? A manifestation of the physical half of her Chakra? If she has one of those 'face your inner self' moments she would be incredible.
pervyysage chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
lol
Potterformers chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
you know a Harem could still work right, considering that Konoha's power hunger will force them to put the last Namikaze in the CRA
BigA1994 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Do you plan on continuing any of your other stories
FlameDragon14 chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
Looking forward to Naruto and Hinata's wedding night! I do wonder who Hinata's first non-Naruto fuck will be though. Saw you hinting at futa-Moegi/Hanabi. Personally, I would have preferred Hanabi as the futa but, whatever.

Anyway I'm still looking forward to you updating your "Graduation Day" story on FicWad. It's mostly the only reason I even signed up on that site to begin with, though your "Naruto: Sekirei Kage" does leave me curious as to what is planned to happen with Hinata.
Blackaxe chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Great storie so far. Keep up the good work mike.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
Very nice job on the edit.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 29 . 7/19/2014
I admit, the giant clit thing is a little weird, but you generally keep it subtle enough that it hasn't stopped me reading yet.
HellsMaji chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Seriously, the fuck? The grass chick didn't do anything worse to Sakura than what Hinata did to Temari. Why is everyone freaking the fuck out, and getting all super pissed at her?
Paladin-kriss chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
Not bad
Dany le fou chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
So, hinted Moegi/Hanabi here (I guess). I wonder what Moegi's punishment will be, and who will be involved in it.
MrBojangles3154 chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
I have no problems with the futa as long as it isn't used on Naruto