Reviews for Call You By A Different Name
waywardneko chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
you did well on the lemon. Me liked. ;3 And this paring is slowly gravitating from neutral to like. So congratulations for converting me!
TykkiMikk chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
any chance in having another Ulquiorra/Neliel story up?
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
I was having a bad day and feeling rotten, so I re-read this (for probably the third or fourth time), and now, life doesn't seem to suck so much. You're awesome, and your stories are wonderful.
Mystera II chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Sweeeeeet! I love it, even if Ulqui's a bit OOC, but then again ... try writing him in a romance and not making him OOC. Bet that's qualified as wonder.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
This story is so freakin' awesome! I wish there are more ulquiliel around here. Thanks a lot for making this story, you've made me looking forward to finish the chapters even when i went to sleep.
Wolfkey13 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
OK so I read this entire story in one go last night wich left me without any sleep. Great story and i think i have figured out the correct order that they fall in now. Amazing story by the way.

-J
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
All hail Lady Vicioux, High Queen of Espada, almighty Lord of crackparings!
Xiao Bi chapter 17 . 3/25/2011
Fantastic plot, excellent interpretation of characters, stellar work overall.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
I loved this whole story, I never actually thought about a Ulquiorra and Neliel pairing until now. And I've gotta say, that I love it now, great job with this, I am definitely gonna favorite this story.
OttoIsMyBuddha chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Have to say, the chocolate and red bean paste ice cream sounds delicious. Red bean paste is absolutely amazing.
Deathbringerofvengance chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
This story made me very happy... very happy indeed. There isn't much good stuff out there for this couple. Oh and I laughed so hard at some points I actually started coughing.

Thank you for this story and all it's brilliance

-DBOV
Taijen chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
loved it.
Emperor Lelouch Lamperouge chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
In my opinion, the characters were portrayed rather close to 'Canon'. Ulquiorra especially, except for the fact that he, seemingly out of nowhere, chose to betray Aizen. On the other hand, since it's happened in 'Canon', I can easily see Grimmjow disobeying/betraying Aizen given the correct circumstances. Hopefully, the romance of this story won't be rush, nor move at a snail's pace. I was a bit disappointed that you didn't have a battle scene for the conclusion of the Winter War, but that fact can be overlooked. No grammar/spelling errors that I could find, so well done in that field.
Genko chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
I don't often laugh out loud when reading fanfiction. I usually smile quietly. The yes/no/maybe/lobster had me laughing out loud for a few minutes. Especially since I could see Grimmjow saying something like that. I absolutely loved this story.
stormcrowley chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
This was an impressive story, from start to finish. Good characterization and plot, thank you for posting.