Reviews for Just Like You
DaisyJane chapter 32 . 4/19/2009
Liked the ending with Kal becoming Clark again and returning to his roots as a farmer and marrying Lois and now they are going to have a baby. Lois and the rest of his family were very forgiving. Of course I love that Bruce and Diana are going to get married. Will they continue as heroes and live openly as heroes with no secret identities or is it married life as nine to fivers. I loved the battle and Ra's finally getting defeated after all his plans and he absolute belief he would win. But Bruce was one step ahead and lucky that Kal's mind was stronger the he thought. Like Donna meeting Roy in London. I like her with Roy or Kyle or Dick which is why I had people vote for their favorite in my story. I like Dick with Barbara or Kory or Donna as well. I can't wait to see what you do next with this universe. Like you said not everybody is happy about the return of costumed heroes. And maybe Ace can have a happier ending in this universe. Thank for the story. I have really enjoyed reading it especially the Bruce and Diana romance. I was so beautiful.
Chaosmob chapter 32 . 4/19/2009
Wow cool. Thought you were going to off Big Blue. Glad you didn't :)

Keep up the great work.
DaisyJane chapter 31 . 4/19/2009
Even with all the pain and manipulation done to her I think that Ace is good at heart. She is mixed up and she was very young to have such power that she hurt people because she couldn't control it. She just wanted to be a kid. Kal mind is really craking up and I hope that Bruce and Diana can exploit that to defeat him. Also I am sure that Bruce has some blue krytonite. The epic battle is on and Ra's wasn't as prepared for it as he thought. Love how you brought the Titans together and hinted at the past relationship between Kyle and Donna. Though I think both Roy and her have some unfinished feelings. Poor Kory, Roy sure but his foot in his mouth. And showing the friendship between Dick and Donna is great as well. They are best friends in the comics (though sometime it almost seems like more) Can't wait to see what happens next.
DaisyJane chapter 30 . 4/19/2009
Making Roy Harper a government agent makes a lot of sense. In the comics he became a government agent for awhile so there is a precedent for this happening. Oh poor General Eiling it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He learned the error of his ways the hard way. I like how going to crime alley stirs up memories for Bruce and that Diana knows what is going on because she took the time to understand what made Bruce Batman. Bruce and Diana are preparing to get the Lunar base back but find a few moments for themselves. Seems like they know what they are fighting for.
Chaosmob chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
Wow great epic story.

Damn Bruce and Diana are like rabbits. lol

Keep up the good work :)
DaisyJane chapter 29 . 4/18/2009
Eiling is in for a big shock when Ra's takes over the moon base. It will be up to the Outsiders to stop him then. Hopefully Waller will be able to get to the president and gain control of the Cadmus resources so she can help them. Somehow I think their a many wildcards that will interfere with Ra's overall plan. Can't wait to see what comes next.
DaisyJane chapter 28 . 4/18/2009
Absolutely love this chapter and the pocket reality. And that Bruce and Diana's love is so stong that it overcomes Circe's spell. I like Diana as a sultry singer and her chasing after Bruce knowing that she loves him no matter what. Circe is back in Tartarus as she crossed the line and she couldn't deserve it more. Great chapter.
DaisyJane chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Orm you are such an ass. LOL. Of course he would go along with Ra's plan, anything that kills the surface dwellers in fine by him. Of course hopefully not too much of the sea will be destroyed, wouldn't want to destroy the kingdom you usurped. Cool J'onn and Shayera have their powers back as the Outsiders need all the help they can get. And Tim is helping with the tech stuff, good. Man, could Bruce catch a break getting back to Diana. Circe knows how to play on the feelings of the Amazons who think that Diana was too easily forgiven and is too corrupted by the outside world. Can't wait to see how my favorite couple come through this latest mess.
DaisyJane chapter 26 . 4/18/2009
Of course Bruce isn't dead because that would be unfair and besides he always finds a way out the tough situations. I like that Waller also realizes that Cadmus is going too far and that the mad men are taking over. Very daring escape. Nice to see Donna as she is one of my favorites. I really liked that episode of SG-1 where Daniel comes back. I like having Wally in this story and I like that he provides comfort to Diana. He is one of my favorite characters and I like how you are using him.
DaisyJane chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
I absolutely how you write the romance between Bruce and Diana. They are so in love and are facing this crisis together. Their synergy is very powerful. And the stockings are a sexy touch. I'm glad Tim is okay and with the Outsiders now. They are building up the ultimate team. And Vandal is realizing that maybe he has chosen the wrong side. He isn't a good guy but he isn't a complete maniac. He is evolving closer to his Hereafter personality.
DaisyJane chapter 24 . 4/17/2009
I love this chapter and how Superman has decended into darkness but is troubled by memories of what he used to be. There is that little part of him that is troubled by what he has done an that torments him and fuels his insanity. I like that Lois and Lana became friends because they can both really understand the other's loss. I like how you use Cassandra as a beckon of hope and an anchor for our heroes. She is something they must fight for. Darius is as well.
DaisyJane chapter 23 . 4/15/2009
So much action that the chapter is very intense. I almost felt like I couldn't read fast enough. Love how you switched rolls for Question and Huntress in the Lords universe and I love their banter. It is one of my favorite things about them as a couple. Talia realizes that Bruce loves Diana in a way he hasn't loved her in a long time. I love how Bruce and Diana have each other's backs and the tub scene was very sweet and kind of a relief from all the action in the chapter.
DaisyJane chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
I love how King Faraday is wise enough to know that Cadmus isn't any better than the Justice Lords were and also knows that Ra's has a plan and is willing to do what is best for the world. He is very much like our costumed good guys. I like your interpretation of him. So Audrey is going to help as best as she can. Should bring up some nostalgic memories of Paris perhaps for Bruce and Diana. And Shayera and John get their time with Wally, so sweet.
DaisyJane chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
Question stepping on the guys aglets and beating him up and then thinking that they had a sinister purpose was just too funny. Well now Dick and Barbara have been forced back into costume. You have set a nice pace and the action is getting intense. Maybe they will need Tim for his technological abilities. The heroes will be facing some big challenges but I have hope that they will prevail because they are a formidable team. Love how Vic is concerned for Helena, it is just so sweet. Time to get Talia and find out how to stop Kal-El.
DaisyJane chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
Love that Agent Faraday saves J'onn and I too loved their relationship in New Frontier; seems like Faraday can provide a voice of reason in all the madness. Absolutely love that Bruce and Diana visit with Wally in the afterlife and that he helps them to renew their resolve to save the world no matter the cost. I really love all the elements of forgiveness and atonement.