Reviews for Such a Strong Word
matchynishi chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome.
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oooh, purty. Really, though, it's hard to write Neku properly, but you managed that splendidly- I'm so happy!

-ZemyxDexion
D E M Z Y chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
that was so depressing ;A;

love your writing style though, deep thought and on edge. it was really good~!
Prince-Vermin chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is honestly one of the best pieces for these two I've ever read. I don't think many people get Neku's voice like this... It's the same way I understand him, and it really connected with me. Beautiful, heart breaking work.
KokoroNoKage chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
It was absolutely amazing. XD I loved how everything lead up to the last line and just how the story was so well put together. It really felt as if I was getting a look into Neku's head. XD Seriously awesome.
The Sora-muffin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Two words: Freaking. Amazing. And that's all there is to it.

~Sora
TwoStepsFromEden chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow...I'm speechless D: it's very beautiful...:) I loved it! especially the ending.

'I hate you for thinking I would ever want to exist in a world without you.'

it almost made me cry for some reason... (_)
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
...Wow. D:

I don't have anything else to say.

And that makes it pretty damn good.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow. This was really, really lovely. The way you wrote, the style-it honestly sounded like Neku.

I thought this was a really interesting read. I love insights into the characters' minds, and this was certainly one of the best that I have had the pleasure of reading so far. Additionally, Neku is an especially difficult character to capture as well, so congrats on making it work.

The bitter tone and words really -were- reminiscent of Neku; it honestly felt like I was in his head.

But my absolute favorite like had the be the last one. That really summed everything up better than any other ending I could imagine. Really loved this story-it's a definite fav.

Kudos!

~Jessie
Azalee chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh. Beautiful, beautiful final line. All the while I was thinking "well, yeah, that's well written but he doesn't really hate Josh, I don't think so, come on" and when I got there... Aww. Reading it over
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow. That's all I can really say in response to this- wow. Which is kind of sad, really, because I enjoyed it just /so much/. It really tugs at the heartstrings, you know?

I love that ending line- "I hate you for thinking I would ever want to exist in a world without you." Very powerful, though I'd like to use a different word. Makes me sound like I'm your English teacher, grading this: "Yes, very ~*~powerful~*~, keepy up the good work."

Anyway. To put it simply, I love it.

~Wolfie
easterlily16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Hey, so... okay.

I'm not the one who is into yaoi and that homosexual things... but I love your story.

This is really great. Keep up the good work!
Vampire148 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
"I hate you for thinking that I would ever want to exist in a world without you."

*squeals* I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

I think Neku was just a bit ooc. Other than that it's great.

Keep writing please!