Reviews for Balancing Affections
sakura11akatsuki chapter 5 . 1/25
awesome! when are you updating
herseybarrules chapter 5 . 1/18
i actually enjoy this story i sincerely hope that u can update this whenever you can thumbs up for good excellent work!
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
This story is da shiz. There just isnt enough love for Kisame, Kakuzu and Zetsu in Sakuracentric fanfics and even tho you most likely wont updatebagain cuz it says the last one was years ago I feel the need to tell you that your a frickin great author
Utau neko chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Update soon pwease!
kittykitty34 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Please pleasee continue! Great freakin story!
U should add more with Pein/Pain!
But great story!
Sam chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
You are the one person to truly wrap me into a story that of all things has been ABANDONED. Seriously? It was amazing. I do hope you take it upon yourself to continue.

With all my fangirlishness love,
Sam
SednaHaruno chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Aw, please update soon.
ANM chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Wow, a new intake on Akatsuki! I especially enjoy the new side to Zetsu. Many people do not write about him, and most are just oneshots however good they may be. I have more to say but...I want to search for other stories like this one. Good Luck Again!
Forever-Buckskin chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
This story makes me laugh but cringe at the same time. I love the way you made sakura in this story she doesn't get really angry, thank The Lord, it's annoying when all the stories I read about her she gets angry was to quickly. What makes me cringe is how out of character Kakuzu is, But it is understandable. He isn't the romantic type and is very anti social. Very well written and I hope you continue this story one day. _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is really great but i wish it was updated
Sugarpuffluv chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
OH MY LANTA! This story is waaaay better than I ever thought it would of been but there are some parts I would change more. Like her being so close to kakuzu, but that's just me opinion. -shrug- BUT all in all, this is amaaaaaaazing! I love stories that have the girl have some sort of cute talent (like cooking) because I dunno, it's just awesome xD

I say you should CONTINUE ON! Even though it may have been 5 years since your last update... -sweat drop- it saddens me when my favourite stories don't end up being finished. It's heartbreaking! TT /3
AkatsukiStalkers-RebelQueens chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Neko: id wish you'd write more!

Alex: *sobbing* but you havent updated since 2009!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Love. This. Story. Please continue it!
Ellifain chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love this. A lot. I admit Kakuzu seems OOC, but gods I adore him in this; it's hard not to. And I'm really rooting for a KakuXSaku ending, they're one of my favourite crack ships and they don't get enough love! But gah pleeeaaasseeee update! I'm really loving this and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated. :(
bad white wolf chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
i absolutely love this story. it just sucks you right in. please update soon i really what to know whats going to happen. please please please with a cherry on top _