Reviews for Balancing Affections
Purplebeian chapter 5 . 3/2
Okey, I this is like my favorite AkatsukixSakura, even if it's incomplete. Amazing.
Purplebeian chapter 4 . 3/2
Lmfao, 'I'll be sure to remember that' am I the only one who interpreted that in a sexual way?
Purplebeian chapter 2 . 3/2
Why is this so good? It's unrealistically fast for Kakuzu to fall for someone, in my opinion, but damn, I love it.
Purplebeian chapter 1 . 3/2
Damn, smooth moves.
wickedgrl123 chapter 5 . 1/18
okay I know it has been literally almost ten years, but I still have hope that you will miraculously update this again one day. I love this story so much and I come back to it to reread all the time, so I would love to see where you take it! I hope you see this and know your work is great even if you don't plan to update again!
Killercat3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I BEG YOU
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
The fic is really good. You should continue it because the story is amazing.
lionlover90 chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
MORE!
I NEED MORE!1
lionlover90 chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
You need more!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
love this story update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
really love this story love to read more update soon
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
so cute. BUT this is dangerous to pein and tobi
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I read this on my phone but I wanted to leave a review. I really enjoyed all the interactions Sakura has had with Akatsuki but I'm surprised at how calm she is. That aside I know this may never get updated again, and what a shame that is, but I will hold out the hope that perhaps you'll read this review and think to yourself, "sure, why not!" I was really hoping to read more crazy Zetsu moments. TC! Thanks for the small glimpse into your version of the Naruto verse. I wish I could've stayed immersed in it a little bit longer.
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
We've barely seen any Hidan
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
update please love love your story wish you'd update