Reviews for Balancing Affections
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 7/18
so cute. BUT this is dangerous to pein and tobi
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/14
I read this on my phone but I wanted to leave a review. I really enjoyed all the interactions Sakura has had with Akatsuki but I'm surprised at how calm she is. That aside I know this may never get updated again, and what a shame that is, but I will hold out the hope that perhaps you'll read this review and think to yourself, "sure, why not!" I was really hoping to read more crazy Zetsu moments. TC! Thanks for the small glimpse into your version of the Naruto verse. I wish I could've stayed immersed in it a little bit longer.
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 5 . 5/24
We've barely seen any Hidan
update please love love your story wish you'd update
BleepBlop chapter 5 . 1/9
Cute. Shame you haven't updated in like 6 years and is unlikely to do so anytime soon.
But still cute story. :)
Kyo chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
OMG this story is fucking amazing! *grin*
I really like Zetzu - he is so cute. :3
I think I would be happy even if Sakura comes along with Zetzu. :D
But I also like the paaring KakuzSaku and Kisasaku! I can not decide. xD
Kyo chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Sakura must end up with Kakuzu! 3 *blush*
I love this paaring so much! And I love your Story!
Really great work! ;3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
update!
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
SO JEAAAALLLLLYYY PLEASE BITCH WHY U AO JELLY *to akatsuki* SHOULDNT YOU BE MORE PANIV? EVEN A LITTLE *to sakura*

I like ot but its too fast . _ .
Jumping fish chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Cool.
Red on the run chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I like it. Hope you do more stories like these. You got the characters pin down of the strength and weakness.
herseybarrules chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
I'm very interested in this story that I had found this year, this is my 2nd time re reading this story and I was wondering if u';ll be able to update this story at all. Don't worry, i'll still read this over and over until i memorized the plotline but I would like to know how far ahead sakura's bonding time with the rest of the akatsuki's will be. I just really like this story and really wish there was a next chapter to this but I won't wanna sound very demanding to you. I just really like this and I can't believe that I have never seen this at all. This is coming from someone who has read at least 1900 stories in the past 3 years. Yeah, I've more cuz I've deleted some stories that I find un-satisfactory, but this is a great story and i think that it should be continued if possible. I'll cross my fingers! overall I love your talk backs with hidan, very realistic too. I've never would have thought about how living creates chaos and killing reduces chaos. From other inner sakura's that I've read from other kind of stories, it made her seem like a pervert wanting to get laid, but this is really a nice twist to inner sakura's personality. Great job! i hope i can hear from u soon!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Dun dun dunnnnn MOOOOORE! I know you said you were terrible at updating but 6 years is a bit much...
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Ill take some apple pie!
-snatch-
Zetsu! Give it back!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I love your story so much! Please update when you have the time!