Reviews for Delicious Revenge
animeroxz chapter 1 . 6/15
Oooh so deliciously evil and so Orochimaru! I loved it!
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 6/9
Ough... Hahaha... Poor Jiraiya...
Orochimaru won this time...
orochimaru sama chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
wow nice love story man!
GWEN-sama33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I liked
Fallen Tormented Passion chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I think that JIraiya got what he deserved here. Orochimaru is pretty and hot and sexy and... WOW! This was so cute. I don't usually read guyxgirl, but your stories are really worthwhile.
Orochimaru hair chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So like Orochimaru!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I can't remember if i review last time so i'm going to do it again... i absolutely adore this fic i keep on reading it again and again! it just never get's old! Thank you soooo much for writing it... it's truly amazing!
kandita chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Lol too cute
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
AMAZING!

Please do a SasuSaku, NaruHina and KakaAnko!
SethFC chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Interesting...I actually always thought orochimaru would be abit like that in his young/early life and the way he acted after the mid way point solidified it as being perfectly in character.

Great oneshot.
Fabulicious chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ahhh... Quality read. The middle was a bit odd though, '...am I ugly... touch my hair...'. Made me do a double-take.

Btw., all that neck biting reminded me of Karin xD
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Awesome one-shot, poor Jiraiya tough XD
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The sweetest revenge of all- Jiraiya's pride. This was a well thought out story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

~Crimson Sakura Princess~
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
DON'T WORRY, JIRAIYA, THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE! *jumps in his arms*

Okay, now for my review. I can't say anything bad about this story because it was simply AMAZING. I can't believe you only have one review so far on it because it was absolutely spectacular.
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Really, I thought the Oro/Tsunade action was just adorable, especially at the beginning when he was asking her to touh his hair. It was sweet!