Reviews for The Deafening Silence
Faery66 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Please up date soon.

D
Someone chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Take as much time as you want, its completely understandable.
jaidedspade18 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
RIP to your dad Lexi :-(
krm3DeeDee chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
*hugs* I hope you are better now:( I wish you would continue this story
Twilightfans chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
please feel better, and stay strong. all of us are rooting for you.
koryssa-kory chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
I'm sorry about what happened with your mother. Mine had a similar reaction when I told her that I'm bisexual. (I haven't dared tell her that I lean more towards girls.) It's been a little over a year since then and, though I'm sure it's different as I am still living with her, she has begun to adjust to it. I hope things get better for you and I'm sorry that your mother was careless and hurt you.

A Black Rose for your sorrows and the hope you'll be okay.

Koryssa-Kory
Aviajja chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Dear SemeSideOfThePaddle

I'm sorry to hear that ur mother didn't react kindly to the truth about ur sexuality & I'm sorry to hear about ur father's death - my condolences :(

I hope that u'll find some reasurrance and peace of mind during ur sabbatical...

Wish u the best of luck :)

Love Gabi-Skylar
Cerberuskillz chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
I'm sorry about your dad and about the way your mum reacted.

You take as long as you want to clear your mind, writing come from the soul when your head isn't interfering. Good luck.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
YEP, KNOW HOW YOU FEEL CHICA! TAKE CARE AND BEST OF LUCK! ]]

I'LL TOTALLY BE HERE WAITING! *GRIN*
amnethyst-emerald chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Hi i just wanted to say ive really liked your stories theyre very good and im really sorry for whats happened enjoy your sabbatical and take care.

Harrysgurl22 chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
I am sorry for your troubles. Life just has a way of biting in you in the ass and not letting go, ya know? Stay blessed and get well soon.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
love it
Nibinonekomata chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Hello! You have an awesome story, though the whole Voldemort is good isn't really my cup of tea.

Anyway I have an idea for a two-shot or multi-chapter;

Fandom: Naruto

Main Pairing: Madara(or Tobi)/ Naruto

Side pairing: Not really

Regular/Canon Plotline:

Something really, really dark, hopefully
Onus of the Flesh chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Oh my gosh! I really would like to see this story continued! I've never quite seen a HarryxVoldie like this before! I love this story.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Questions:

did Voldemort try to kill Harry if he wants him?

Voldemort is a monster we know, except that he cares about Harry?

Voldemort care for Harry as someone would care for a pet or thing or does he care for Harry as someone would care for a person?

The story is good… if little weird, but hey we’re all weird in our own way. ;) I like how you portrayed the characters, though Voldemort is confusing, but I was never able to understand him so I guess it’s ok.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »