Reviews for Its a Thing Called FANGIRLING
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I'm in a weird place of fan fiction again, aren't I? *facepalm* Freedom of Speech, may God bless your soul. Listen I understand your need to pent out all of your emotions about your rave of SasuSaku, but who cares? This is a place where you can write your fictional stories about those two fictional characters... Not a place where you analyze your insights about the pairing's highlights. I hope you the best and don't abuse the authority you obtained in fan fiction to construct your own fictional stories. Use your creativity :)
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Dude this fic PAWN! I agree with all the facts you stated ;) SasuSaku FTW!
Kurayamino Hasu - Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It's really funny and I support it. Don't listen to that bitch, past the pacific is insane!
nipnag chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
this was funny! :D

and you have ALL the naruto nippon episodes? OMG! is it possible to upload them to the internet or something? i've been searching high and low for them! i love listening to the radio shows though i can't understand a single thing they're saying :S
CynthionaX chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aplausse! i take my hat off and kneel d to the queen!

that was freakin awsome... though dont u get like many rr bout fans of sasu-karin (SUPER EWW in all the lenguages i know so: Eww, disgusting, asco!) or narusasu(nothing against this gay stuff) but i hate that stuff, and i repeat i will NEVER EVER IN A MILLIION YEARS read that stuff (again no offense) id rather read karinsasu, for real AND thats something! though ill jus read when karin ends baad of course, but still i kind of gets me that sasusaku fics have 500 or so pages while narusasu almost 800 . . though not ALL of them r romantic but is still deeply disturbing...a friend of mine who reads Fanfics too but twilight she knows the essential bout Naruto and she says that she understand why r so many, someone just confess to the guy (a hot girl btw)and he just thinks bout sasuke, that made me think about, and i DO NOT liked it so...im avoiding it for my mind sakes..

enough babbling XD!

i really liked this one-shot, funny too but kind of confussin at first!

bye take care!

PD: Do u i can imagine sasu and naru together, as in together together? i just cant go there! i freak out easily!
past the pacific chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Your Karin bashing is extremely immature. You just prove that SasuSaku fans are bat shit insane. There is no proof what so ever that Sasuke has ever cared for Sakura in a romantic way and you are just deluding yourself. Fuck, Sasuke tried to kill Sakura in the latest chapter. A relationship between Sasuke and Sakura would be an extremely unhealthy one, due to the pathetic way Sakura acts whenever she's around Sasuke and that she could never understand someone as screwed up as him (while Karin could seeing as her village was murdered like Sasuke's).

Hell, NaruSaku is the only pairing (other than AsuKur) that has had ANY support in canon. What do you call Yamato telling Sakura "the truth is Sakura that you. . ."? Yeah, and Naruto is in love with Sakura. She's said it herself. So stop trolling and writing these offensive fics. Just because I know SasuSaku is a crack pairing doesn't mean I'm retarded.
BlackandPink is Love chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I know that movie it was a filipino movie wasn't it?
Ai chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Just. . . No. Do you read the manga at all? In ch 483 Sasuke tried to kill her. SasuSaku is crack. End of story.
HatterLifeStyle chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's not so much the psychopath as much as the pregnant kickass ninja that made me review... This is great!
teh-f43ry-pwnz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
um, just to point out, sasuke also tells karin thank you. so, either "thank you" does not equate "i love you," or sasuke also has feelings for karin (i'm going with the former, since i do not support sasukarin)
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Holy crap. An extended essay on SasuSaku!

Just kidding. You have a lot of good points and I have to agree with you ;D
MissCherryVampire chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this! Ha finally a worthy SasuSaku story!

I completely am staying with this pairing all the way. Just one moment you kinda missed out in the chiunin exams were they were fighting against the grass ninja. This part was where Kabuto was helping this isn't about Kabuto...right now where was I...okay I remember!

Anyway if you remember they got caught in a genjustu and were walking in circles and Sakura was tired so she decided to sit on the ground and then grass ninjas came and guess who offered his hand to help her up.

Naruto: It was me believe it! *wacks Naruto on his head*

Me: Shut up you were the one who asked her if she was okay! *light bulb appears above his head*

Naruto: Oh yeah I remember now!

Me: *rolls eyes* Naruto you have to stop cutting in when I'm talking!

Anyway before I was cut off...IT WAS SASUKE! D he offered her his hand and he helped her up! I was so shock when I saw that that I replaced it over and over to make sure I wasn't seeing things!By the way did you know when Sasuke said that thank you he bit his lip before actually saying it? Everyone believes that he wanted to say something else (and it had better have been a proper love confession or else Sasuke!) but instead he when with something with a deeper meaning. And come on it's Sasuke Uchiha when does he say thank you to anyone!

I hate those crack pairings I have been seeing these days. Especially SasuHina. If it had any proof behind this one then will respect it but I will anyways be a hardcore NaruHina fan.

Anyway I loved your one stop. It made me laugh and fall in love with SasuSaku all over again (although I'm already in love with it)

And the movie you were talking about I remember seeing that. I mean for a MOVIE to go and cospaly a pairing from Naruto has to mean something especially when they people doing it are the two people to fall in love!

That damn well be faith's way of saying that SASUSSAKU will always be there.

Besides the manga right now is leaning towards it. I won't tell you how because I don't know if you're reading the recent manga chapters so I won't ruin the joy for you.

Here's a cute fact. When Sasuke and Sakura get married they have the same letters in their name. Sakura Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha. SU! SU! or US! US!

Okay enjoy of me and my hyper self. I;m going to see what else you can cooked up on your profile. :)

CherryFlower05

Ps: I don't like Karin either. I want to see Sakura punch her!
xanimegirlxx808 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
haha tht was soo true everything you said about SasuXSaku

i mean how can all those other biatches like seeing Sasuke with another girl! its sickening so sickening i wanna go push Karin in a whole and let her die there as a matter a fact i think i will

*goes and pushes Karin in a whole there she dies of being too stupid & weak*

ah tht felt better!

ahem as i was sayin "ETERNAL LOVE FOR SasuXSaku"
cinderella-hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
haha! loved it!

i really hope Sasuke and Sakura end up with each other! i mean they are meant for each other!

.22.
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You don't mean that Sakura! *growls* You better not mean that! Through this whole essay, you forgot one very important person: me! Sasuke doesn't belong with Karin or Ino or Hinata, or you. He belongs with ME. Are you surprised now? thought I was always in love with you, huh? But I have finally admitted my true feelings: I, Naruto Uzumaki, LOVE SASUKE UCHIHA! and he loves me. Well, he may have not admitted his true feelings yet (for me) but I know he is very surely not in love with you. The fact is there are way more Sasunaru moments in the manga than Sasusaku. He kissed me. KISSED ME! (it was totally not an accident) and sacrificed his life for me against haku, and remembered our kiss as he thought he was dying and fell into my arms and... well, i'm getting off track. He told you thank you, but he told me I was the closest person to him! and yes, you were the first to see him in Shippuden (one of my eternal regrets *clenches fists*) but he put his arm around me! nyah, take that Sakura! And about reviving his clan? I've always got my sexy-no-jutsu, which is way hotter than you'll ever be, btw! Um, on second thought, getting pregnant sounds kinda painful... No, wait, Sasuke will decide I'm more important than any ridiculous clan legacy. Love conquers all! And I know fangirls will scream that Sasuke is not gay, but he never showed interest in any of the fangirls throwing themselves at him (that's right, ANY of them), when he could have had any girl he chose, and besides that, he's got to use a couple cans of hairspray a day to keep his hair in that (oh-so-sexy) style... can we say sasGAY? So, in conlclusion, as much as you dream about it Sakura, Sasuke Uchiha will never love you back because he is MINE! So back off, b*

XOXO

Uchiha-Uzumaki-Sasuke'soneandonlysexyfoxboyandlover-Naruto

P.S. You like so totally were trying to rape me in the restaurant

P.P.S. Sasuke's right, that IS disgusting... it would only be good if you added ramen

[Your essay was fun and inspired me to write this response; I hope you are not offended by the pairing if you are opposed to shonen-ai (or indeed anyone who isn't sakura being with sasuke). I bashed Sakura in this but actually really like her as a character (in the past i have paired her with sasuke and with naruto, but i realized you can't argue with true love ;D ). And so the pairing wars continue, for eternity! (or until Kishi makes up his mind *coughfornarusasucough*) Thanks for reading this all the way through, if you did!]
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »