Reviews for pamumulaklak
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great fic!
shikainoaddict chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
wew! words are not enough to express how beautiful this fanfic is... great, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
this is like really good! I was just wondering if you can make a one-shot on Hinata?
Midnight chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
OK so love it and yes it does make sense I especially like the Tenten and Hinata one in my opinion no one gives them enough credit but still love it and it's like all true :)
Shiela chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was truly lovely! :))))

really really really lovely. :)

I really really love your stories, please write more!

I'm such a fan!

(and we're of the same race, so,um..*fiddles with fingers*..do I get bonus points for my request to come true?...*puppy dog eyes*.)
Reitan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
wow, really awesome story! i like the format and the whole 'beauty in strength' thing. plus, i love the title! )
Tragon chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I am reading all of your stories and I think I love you. (Not in the love love way)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wel...It DEFINITELY made sense to me...LOVE it!But the previous request still stands...XP XD XP XD XP XD XP XD XD XD XP XD XP XP XP XP
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
"These are the heiresses to the Will of Fire."

This is the first time I have ever heard that.
MuSiC HaTs chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow. My inner femenist just cheered.

Fantastic.
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was rather good. Not everyone tried to see the different aspects of all girls and how it is who and what makes them them. Wonderfully done.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I still think Ino is more beautiful than Sakura, and yet you constantly seem to write Sakura is the one. No, Sakura is strength and will and brute power with pixie pastels. She is petite and breakable, Kishimoto designed her to be cute according to the earlier mangas. Ino is the one who is beautiful because she is designed to be like a model. But even thought I whine ( a lot, sorry ) I really like this. Tenten was great.
Ayane of the night chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i liked it a lot but tenten is really pretty i think that should be mentioned a little bid more. really liked it, it is well written and looking forward to reading more!
OpalescentStorm chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Lovely. I love Kunoichi fics, and this fits them each. I liked how you described each of them just about perfectly, and I love the title.
Han dj chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Since it doesn't have a complete clause, I imagine there's next to this as to explain why you entitled it Pamumulaklak (But as far as I know blossoming as in general blossoming is Paglago,or pamumukadkad, since pamumulaklak is just use for blossoming flowers right?)

So is this some kind of poetry or just a prologue to a chaptered story?

It make sense don't worry, it just feel incomplete to me (Sa aking opinyon ha...medyo kulang... ))