Reviews for I'll Always Need You
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
maybe i couldnt find it or what but what did she say?
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
E. I love your stories, especially your drabbles!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*looks at the story with unconcealed happiness* You made them whole again, Rose! Thank you.

I really wish there had been a scene like this on the show with them bonding like in old times. Even Castiel appreciated their brotherly 'Chick-Flick Moment'.
Manavie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw... It's really adorable fic :) Made me all happy. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Take care

*hugs*
mlane03comcast.net chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Hi,

Ok I'm being thick on this one, but what was the one word that got Dean thinking so hard?
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw! That was so incredibly great! Wonderful job, I completely loved it! .
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was so sad, but also wonderful :) When Sam said that Dean hadnt called him "Sammy" in a long time, I noticed that as well. Acually I think "It's A Terrible Life" was the first time in the last 4 episodes or so that Dean had called Sam by his nickname. I think we all missed that.

I hope the brothers DO end up as being close as they were. This fic gives me a little hope on that :P.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw : ) This was a very sweet emotional piece between the two. Sam crying almost had ME crying, and then the adorable hugging . Just lovely!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Awesome oneshot my freind. And so what we needed to see between the brothers...them starting to mend the rift between the two of them and actually being the brothers they once were.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ah, if only this would happen. *sigh*

Don't we have the best ideas? Where's Kripke's brain?

Loved it!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
hey Kim.

Sweet idea hunny but I'm not sure Kripke's gonna let us off that easy! Bev xx