Reviews for 10,009
I loved it loved it loved it! You have to continue! Please!
I was desperate for a romantic I Am Legend fic, and here it is. And it's so great! Please do continue.
I am waiting.
Your writing is wonderful, so is your pacing and character development! All so real and good!
I loved it, dyeing for more. *
trebeh chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I don't know if you realize this, but this story shows that you are an incredibly talented writer. I would encourage you to continue this story if you ever find the time and interest again!
ChubbyTabby chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
This is a really good story! Please continue?
Lunar Cresta chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
This is without a doubt one of the best things I have ever read in fanfiction.
Chuewii chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Will you update? This is a well written story. Really descriptive, interesting and understandable. If you can, please update, this is too intriguing to end unfinished.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
? please update soon cuz I wanna know what's happening with her! please update update update!

great story
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
wow. great chapter. her past seems so sad. please upadte soon!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
wow! this is a great story! you tell it so well, in a way that is real and interesting at the same time. THat's quite hard to come by. a story that is believeable and great to read! please please please update soon.

;D
Bry Dachshund chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I like this better, especially because the dog doesn't die. In every story the dog dies, but in this movie it was used as a plot device. I'm rambling, but I love your story.
Rarden chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
really enjoyed this. especially how as she finds herself we find out about her. still a little confused on how much she knows/can do. I get that she has no previous memories and even some automatic actions. but does she think in words and know the names of things as they are coming back to her? or is she learning those again like a child? looking forward to the next chapter.
Y0urDownfall chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I love your story! Please update soon! I love it!
x.Bullet.Fromire.x chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I really enjoy this fic, the flow and content continues to amaze me. I love her development and I keep pondering on who she is and what she's been through. Its great :)

Please continue.
katei92 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I really love your fic, please update again :)
holikimaela chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Hey! This is great, the chapters are a good length. I like the battle between her predator instincts and her humanity...

The one thing I didn't get was that she wasn't embarrased by nudity but she was by peeing? It seems incongruous, but other than that, it's brilliant!

Are you going to continue it?
x.Bullet.Fromire.x chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Wow. This story is really cute. I love it :] The whole way she thinks in fragments, knowing but not knowing, is really interesting. Great job with her character and descriptions. I'm glad Sam is alive ad well our Rob. What will happen next? Only you can tell us.

Hope to hear from you soon ;]