Reviews for She Gets What She Wants
Matrix Taylor chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
*wipe away a stray tear* You did such a great job.

M.T.
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I couldn't find a way to PM you, I looked all over you're profile and couldn't find it. I'm not sure you're still interested, considering your private messaging is off, but you said to tell you if I knew of a good Alice and Jasper stories, and one of the best one-shot that I think I've ever written (and by far the most popular) is The End of Our Begining. It has stuff to do with Breaking Dawn part 2 which I think has something to do with it haha. (: Anyway, I thought you could read it and see if it's what you're looking for your community. The second most popular (and it's a little less serious and more cute) is Saprano and Bass.

Thanks for the consideration.

-Wild as the Wind Is.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I really, really, really like this D I actually like the bear ending...can't wait to see the damsel ending D

How can anyone end a book with not knowing what happens? the book sounds interesting...but if it ends in that way i'm not sure if i wanna read it...

Great story. Keep writing D
KillerElephants chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
WOW! Okay, you're forgiven for ending the first chapter where you did!

This ending was amazing! So beautiful... even if they do both get mauled by a bear... and said bear gets pierced through the neck... beautiful.

I definitely think this would be the option Rosalie would choose. She would die with him. I think she'd probably know that if she told him to pick the left door - Hiedi - then she'd bring upon him an existence of torture.

Anyway! Great story! And are you still gunna do a 'Left Door - Hiedi' ending? It'd be great to read (:

K x
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh my gosh! You left it THERE? Gah. You suck. Lol :P

Aww it's really good though! You're an amazing writer!

Gunna read the next chapter now. It's Titled 'Bear', so I'm guessing that's the bear one? XD

K x
KyaraCullen chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
OMG

i got tears is my eyes

the last part is so OMG sad

Really nice
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I have heard of it! I really like it so far!
htr17 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh please say that isn't the end!

I wanna see what will happen next!

More please!
Ginaaaa chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
When I was in the ninth grade, I read "The Lady or the Tiger", and had to make an ending for it.

It's sad that Rose and Emmett won't be together in either ending.
BeccaRayna chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Oh no, what happened to Daddy's little Cannibal? I haven't heard anything…

On a lighter note, I think the chapter was amazing. Really beautiful. And I feel like crying, though knowing something has happened to DLC may have something to do with it.

Thanks,

Rebecca.
immiD chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
I liked the fighting scene, and you did a great job in this chapter too! Looking forward to the next part!
girz-rule chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
love this ending i'm so happy they died together at least that right? :D lol and i agree that DLC was a great writer :D it's sad that she's gone D:
Sapphire Mizu chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
...UPDATE AND TELL ME! Great story, exellent plot...MORE!
girlz-rule chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
love the story can't wait to see how each one plays out from your pov but i think rose would pick the damsel even though its hiedi and even though emmett would have to leave because that way he would still be alive at least :D
MaddoX Noodle chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I see you fixed it, it makes sense now. :)

So yea, I don't know who she would choose. I mean after I read Midnight Sun and learning that Rosalie would give up Emmett just to be human ... my heart went out to him. I thought that was pretty selfish. I dunno what she would choose. I know we would like to think that she would rise above it, but who knows really. Rosalie is pig-headed. I dunno.

Well, I like the story. I like the realness of the story and now I want to know who she is going to choose. Update soon.

Later.