Reviews for I won’t apologize
Echo. Lyght chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
please another chapter and i dont care whats in it...but if you do include another crewmate make it Luffy
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
hot! but the end is sad... but still, good work!
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
NIce! this is the 600th story on my fav list! i would be ecstatic for another chapter! thank you :D
something40423 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
HOLY FUCK! I want !
Anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was a very good story! You should write not a second chapter, but more. Personally, I think it should be role-switching throughout, with some angst and bondage thrown in. I'll be waiting (IM)patiantly for an update (IMpatiantly).
tazx x x chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i really loved this story , please tell me if your going to write another chapter so i know to look out for it , thanks. x x x
Green-san chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Åter igen... MER!
No one chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
SanZo pls!

There are just too many ZoSan fnafics, and besides, Zoro is just so hawt as the uke! 8D
No one chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
SanZo please!

There are tons of Zosan Fanfics alrdy, and Zoro is just so hawt as the uke 8D
um chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
"...love is about love, not gender." Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't see any love in this story at all.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww, really? Darn it, I don't want that to be the end. Great story _
yaminoyuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
WHAT? Why did it end? Omg i'm so gonna kill Luffy...Please, please the next chapter! Pretty please? (One of the best ZoSan i've ever read!)
Rayna15700 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
SanZo would be the best Especially with a little bit of bondage(like, shirt tying his hands or something) -drools- Second chapter is a must!
colourpearl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
You should definatly do SanZo. Every single story with this couple has Sanji as the uke, and it's just boring now. Plus, I can't see Sanji submitting, whereas Zoro really wouldn't care as long as the business got done, so to speak.

Go on. Don't be a sheep, go in the SanZo direction!

Maybe Zoro in bondage ... *drools*

Awesome chapter.
kamiam714 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
...make a...second...chapter...NOW! it was really good.