Reviews for The Stream of Time
very interesting...
i wanna here more..
plz update!
Strawberry Wine chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
Very nice. I like it a lot. But there's one thing I don't understand: How can Souta be Inu-Yasha's age? I understand what you're trying to say, but it's a little confusing. I hope you update again very soon. I'm looking forward to reading more!
niasdreams chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
Oi! Azurite-sama you left this story hanging , what happened?/ did you give up on it. please tell me there is more right, i want to know?

if so i have a question for you.

Ja ne..
Incurable Romantic chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
What a clever concept. I am of course on the edge of my seat to find out what happened. Why couldn't she get back through the well? Why did Inu-yashi came back in the future? Ahhh!
ardicana chapter 2 . 12/28/2001
sorry to say but- i just dont get it... lolz. i love it so far... but wheres the kagome/inuyasha fluffy romance? I LIVE ON FLUFFY ROMANCE! WITHOUT IT... ill crumble and die ::said dramatically:: well... ja ne.!
INU YASHA'S GIRLFRIEND chapter 2 . 12/24/2001
so cool!PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kakumeiko chapter 2 . 12/20/2001
Wai! Wai! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You sound like you are like those authors you admire! THIS IS A GOOD FANFIC!

(V)

( ..)

o('')('')
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh must have more! that was realy great! I cant wait till the next chapter please I beg you! dont make me wait very long!
Just Another Writer1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Aaaaaaaah, that's so mean! I rilly rilly like it, tho.. Write more on this one too, Azurite-San, please? e_e And I promise I'll get the fifth chapter of 'Innocence' up and running..! .. Sooner or later.. u.u;
Wasurera chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
coolness! I like, I like! Keep up the goot work!
senay chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Oh! This is great! Update soon!