Reviews for Denial Is Not A Pretty Facial Feature
So Hermione is supposed to just up and forgive Draco for being an absolute and disgusting ass? How romantic.
river of the sand chapter 21 . 2/1
This was amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank-you so much for writing this. It was beautiful. :)
hjm1219 chapter 21 . 1/27
It is frustrating when there is as much author notes as there is story.
niabiaxxmoi chapter 21 . 1/7
This story was so awesome. Their banter reminds me of my husband and I!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I love this so much. I mean i guess the whole marriage thing isn't so original, but your interpretation of that plot worked out well and came out unique. I love how they're sort of almost in love from the beginning, and how really what changes is they begin to act on it and acknowledge it. It's light, it makes me laugh, it's well written...very good work! I'll definitely be checking out your other fanfics after I finish this one!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Haha:)
IWillGoWithYouHarry chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
I'm actually crying ! :'( ;'(
Kaya chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Awesome! I love it.
PicturePurrfect chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Cheating is inexcusable and Hermionie should have never given him a chance after that. I mean, he finds out his wife is pregnant and he can't deal with that so he runs off with the intention of sleeping with another woman. How does that make sense? Sex is what got you in this mess in the first place! Seriously, Draco's character is really annoying.
hkmac chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for the happy ending as the angst was making my stomach hurt. I enjoyed reading your story. Thank your for writing and sharing.
somebodybitten chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
In this paragraph:
Hermione prided herself on punctuation and being early. And yet, every day, when she'd open her eyes, he was gone, disappeared into the bathroom or already having floo-ed to work.

What do you mean by prided herself on "punctuation" do you mean punctuation as in comas, periods, apostrophes, etc. or do you mean PUNCTUALITY, doing something at the proper time?
priyadarshiniii93 chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
nice one
insignificantmes chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
This is like the 3rd time I've read this fanfic. NO REGRETS. I LOVE IT. Kbye. :)
fanatic05 chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Awww the cute little rambling at the end 3
HiddenHayden chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Loved this story! Sad nd brilliant! Whoo hoo! Go Starky! Can we pretty please have an epilogue? Please, with cherries and sprinkles and chocolate sauce and all awesome thing's Asian (Love China! Bn 2 Sichuan!) I'd love it if u wrote more! Pls nd thank you :D