Reviews for Merry Christmas, Slayer
MixItUp chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Aww! This was sweet and heartbreaking!
veronica chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
that was so cute! SO CUTE! it totally made me go "aw!" afterwards. good, amazinge, wonderful work!
ps
gave a happy didn't i? :)
Luna Ace chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
.Write some more:P
Serena chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
That was adorable without being too fluffy. The perfect Buffy Christmas story :)
Kim C chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Very nice! It's good to see Buffy actually bending a little, even if she is still trying to resist. My favorite bit, though, was that Dawn thought a bag of blood was a cute gift!
Weeza chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I really liked your story. I thought it was really sweet. I wish they would have an actual Christmas episode, somthing to remind Buffy that she needs to appreciate the friends that surround her.
Jan chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Oh, I really loved this one. Jan x
Lesley chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
. . .beautiful.
orion chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
AWWWWW! That was so cute. It didn't do anything that wasn't believable, and hey it could happen. That was a perfact Christmas fanfic. Thank you and your shovel weilding muse.
Sonia Ross chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I thought it was very good and true to the characters. You gave us a very good look into the mind of Buffy. Leting us know why she is so difficult and miserable all the time. I really appreciated that. Sonia
bananacosmicgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
This was very nice. Sequel? *hopeful* Anyways, I love the way you get into Buffy's head; this is a lot like her way of talking, her kind of words and expressions. Good work! :)
Veruca Volaire chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I really liked the first perso point of view... there was a intimacy about it meaning the detailed insight into her character. Very well done full of empathy and will.
Kelley chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
That was soooo good. You should make more out of this. Ok, I'm just obsessed with seeing Buffy and Spike together since I'll never get with him (bad luck for me :( but oh well). Mmm. Spike.
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Hooray to your muse for insisting that you write this, but now I want to know. What does Spike get the Slayer for Christmas? Hope your muse gives you that one cuz I'd sure like to read it.
A Satisfied Reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
A very enjoyable piece of literature, alas, on the angsty side but none the less quite romantic and very well written.