Reviews for Trust In Me
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
awesome drabble! you just reached in and pulled relally hard on my heart strings.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was a sad short story but in so many ways true. But I hope the brothers get back to being close ones again. I miss them being that.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I couldn't even imagine. In only a year or so, Sam has changed so much! Poor Dean. Great job on showing the pain.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aw... worst of that is that I think it is partly true. I mean we don't really know where we have Sam anymore... I mean up until later episodes people have either clinged to "he is good" or "he is evil" out of faith... now... I think Kripke and co have led us into Dean's head slowly but surly and we don't know what way Sam is swinging, and if it really is OUR SAM that is inside that head of his.

Short: Really good story
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
*sniff* *hugs you* *sniff*

Five huge Winchester hugs for this one.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, I am unbelievably sorry that you've experienced that. *hug*

You did a great job of conveying how devastating that would be. This broke my heart, and nearly brought me to tears: "Sam – his Sam – was gone, and this new person stood before him. Dean didn’t know him and couldn’t trust him. All hope began to fade. Dean was truly alone for the first time in his life." *tear*

I think I need to go cry now.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hi, This is a horrible thing to experience, i went through a very bad time a few years ago and i think it's something i will never get over, i do try but i just don't think i can. I must tell you about it sometime.

On to the Winchesters. Dean's feelings of desolation come across very strongly in this but i want to believe that in the end they will come together again, they may have a rocky road to travel to get there, but get there they will. I hope.

Take care. x
bia1007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very sorry you had to experience this, can’t imagine anything worse. And yes, you can sense here how awful this must feel, but I believe our wonderful special boys will make it in the end, they won’t lose each other! Hugs to you, Sabine
deanpam82 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hello! I perfectly understand how you feel, I just lived your same experience last year. I thought to know my sister, I thought she would always stand by my side, no matter what... I was always there for her but when I needed her the most she wasn't there... Luckily one of my friend was there for me in that terrible moment but... it was not the same...

I felt betrayed, useless, unworthy... she made me feel so bad, like I wasn't important anymore... It's so sad when it happens because now we are like two strangers, we share the same room but it is like we live in two different universes... so yeah, I know how you feel and also how Dean feels...and it hurts...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I'm so sorry something like this has happened to you! *hugs*

Great fic, but I believe Dean and Sam will be close again. They'll be different people, both of them, but they'll be close.

Well done!